4 mil in trenched cases?

Common24

what about a stepped exh to the manifold.  other engines use it with good sucess. has any usa guys tried it ?  i know all the cp jugs are cast round in the exh but maybe someone has welded one up ?     in a way i think we are kinda lagging behind. my opologies if someone has attempted it. if someone has gave it a go what was the results ?

what about a stepped exh to the manifold. other engines use it with good sucess. has any usa guys tried it ? i know all the cp jugs are cast round in the exh but maybe someone has welded one up ? in a way i think we are kinda lagging behind. my opologies if someone has attempted it. if someone has gave it a go what was the results ?

Stepped to what manifold? Look at every well designed two stroke pipe ever made. Tell me they don't step. Stepping the header on a four stroke works because it scavenges exhaust.

I don't port engines but we run Drag Race motors. I'm not sure the road race European motors would apply to what we do. Id like to know are what you're talking about in the exhaust port, though. I can't picture it.

at the moment i dont have a pic of the rsa manifold but i have another pic that will give you a general idea

09c87139-0a4d-4df7-86ec-078ace4da465_zps

THIS!!

Answer?

Or just bullshit?

Produce ONE fucking name.

wasnt it trenton tingy that said it best. your like a tick on a deer that wont go away lol.  no but back to your question. i didnt say anything about banshee tuners over seas. i said the foremost 2t experts were over seas. you can look up jan thiel, the guy behind the aprliia rsa. more world titles than you can shake a stick at, more than anyone else i do believe. and like another guy said that was in the same circle of people, the best cylinder in history. there is a new design recently that is supposed to exceed the rsa performance . i believe it is running but not sure of any power numbers. from what i understand it was destined to be a 125cc but the gp 2t is all but dead so it got scaled down to a 50cc

ap1_zpsf6e82012.jpg

banshees are cool and some are damn fast. still not on the level of rsa performance. nor will they ever be. twin cylinders with short strokes it just cant happen. plus theyre reed cylinders and like the other dude said even with spread bore i dont know if you can get the trans ports perfect

Edited by registered user

Just because the factory made a new cylinder that performs the way it does doesn't make them the foremost tuners ever. That isn't an apples to apples comparison. The term "tuner" doesn't apply to the OEMs with multi million dollar budget. Tuner, refers to the individual who can take an existing platform and make it better.

• Like 1