4 mil in trenched cases?

Common24

On that note. How many over seas 2 stroke builders are sending stuff to the USA?(by the way the TSS was a bust so it doesn't count) Ok, how many 2 stroke builders here are sending to Europe, UK, UAE, South America, Puerto Rico, Finland, Canada, etc..... Give Cam a handful of the Aprillas and a track with a GP rider and I bet those GP fellas will be sticker bombing fairings with Redline.

On that note. How many over seas 2 stroke builders are sending stuff to the USA?(by the way the TSS was a bust so it doesn't count) Ok, how many 2 stroke builders here are sending to Europe, UK, UAE, South America, Puerto Rico, Finland, Canada, etc..... Give Cam a handful of the Aprillas and a track with a GP rider and I bet those GP fellas will be sticker bombing fairings with Redline.

i dont think it would be so simple to improve the best cylinder in history. surely many have tried and failed. rsa design is copied often for use on other engines

Its only fair to mention that factory teams have the luxury of designing from scratch. ..cases, trans style and layout, all of it. So its only fair to keep the context of this discussion strictly about banshee based engines.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

it all relates across the board. most would see this cylinder and not understand why it is the way it is. first mistake alot of guys do is knife edge everything :whistling: hahahaha

edge20radius_zpsd051c153.jpg

Edited by registered user

It doesnt relate "across the board" in regards to comparing a (factory) race teams R& D team, who can design an engine from scratch and dictate every specification, to a builder here in the US who is limited to a banshee based engine, where certain things cannot be changed.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

it all relates across the board. most would see this cylinder and not understand why it is the way it is. first mistake alot of guys do is knife edge everything :whistling: hahahaha

Posted Image

The transfer area: bore ratio is huge. That's hard to do on a Banshee. Even spread bores don't have that much transfer area relative to the bore. .