Kicking around going diesel

sprinklerman

Buy brand new so u don't get one someone else has put the "100hp" chip in it. And screwed it up. The new dodge interior are amazing. I got a 2012 3500 ram mega cab and couldn't be happier. Don't plan on modding or lifting, and haven't heard anything bad about the new 6speed auto.

Ride is nice, leather is top notch, and fit/finish is great compared to previous yrs. and dodge doesn't have glow plugs, there's an intake heater but its fast.

The built in engine brake and trailer brake controller is awesome and looks nice. Don't have extra shit hanging down to hit ur knee on.

Mpg... 11 towing, 16 mixed driving. And I got 20 only freeway using cruise control.

Edited by Banshee Chad

California math ........   banghead

Well at least i can do math, you probably had to get out your calculator to figure that little problem there.  Hows all that DEF you are pumping into that maxipad feeling on your wallet.  Dont you remember bitching about that in the shoutbox.  Funny you dont mention that when talking about how great the chevy is.

Buy brand new so u don't get one someone else has put the "100hp" chip in it. And screwed it up. The new dodge interior are amazing. I got a 2012 3500 ram mega cab and couldn't be happier. Don't plan on modding or lifting, and haven't heard anything bad about the new 6speed auto.

Ride is nice, leather is top notch, and fit/finish is great compared to previous yrs. and dodge doesn't have glow plugs, there's an intake heater but its fast.

The built in engine brake and trailer brake controller is awesome and looks nice. Don't have extra shit hanging down to hit ur knee on.

Mpg... 11 towing, 16 mixed driving. And I got 20 only freeway using cruise control.

20? two zero? In a 1 ton truck? Thats nuts.

Some OEM brake controllers suck. I hated the one in my chevy.

Dodges do have a nice ride but have the softest rear suspension by far. If you put any serious load behind a dodge, they look like gma's dog dragging it's ass across the carpet.

20? two zero? In a 1 ton truck? Thats nuts.

Some OEM brake controllers suck. I hated the one in my chevy.

Dodges do have a nice ride but have the softest rear suspension by far. If you put any serious load behind a dodge, they look like gma's dog dragging it's ass across the carpet.

Buddy of mine has this same exact truck and he wants to add bags on the rear because ur right it drags major ass with his 5th wheel.... I've taken a road trip with him and set cruise at 70/75 and he never saw more then 14/15 a gallon although his truck is leveled off and sits on 20" with 35's so not sure if that takes away the 5/6 mpg great comfy truck tho and a great price for them new.

Sent using Tapatalk

Dodges do not have the softest ride. At least the old ones dont. If i run over a pebble the ass of my truck bounces all over the place. They did get better with the hydro mounts in the 10's up. As for weight squatting the truck, mine is stock and it takes a lot to squat it. The 14's or 15's 2500 and 3500 should be coming out with air suspension. At least thats what they were saying in the latest diesel power.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk