banshee engine shopping

im looking for a 2 or 4 stroke engine that i can mod and put into my banshee but im looking for 75 hp plus so a 500cc or more 2 stroke or a 800cc or more 4 stroke 

got any fabrication skills bud? you wont need many for THIS haha

you are prolly going to need some for this though its very clean ;) 

• 5 months later...

Only thing to appropriately put in banshee frame rails would be a snowmobile motor or a very high end street bike swap. Both of which are out of your capability to to correctly if you need to ask. Sorry, not trying to be a dick, but there are hundreds of hybrid builds out there and maybe one out out of every 25 you see is done with a quality attention to detail. The nice shit costs a lot and requires a wealth of knowledge and skill. Any one with both of those wouldn't be asking, they would be doing.

• 2 years later...

Im in the same boat bro.for the money it would cost to rebuild my Banshee motor like 12 or 1300 that's with me doing it myself I can easily find a street bike motor to put in.it's a lot a fabrication work,because a four stroke engine stands a lot taller than a two stroke. It's a lot more work not saying it can't be done. Unless I get my hands on a cr500 engine imma just rebuild a 350.good luck.

P.s.theres a lot of dicks on this sight

Im in the same boat bro.for the money it would cost to rebuild my Banshee motor like 12 or 1300 that's with me doing it myself I can easily find a street bike motor to put in.it's a lot a fabrication work,because a four stroke engine stands a lot taller than a two stroke. It's a lot more work not saying it can't be done. Unless I get my hands on a cr500 engine imma just rebuild a 350.good luck.

P.s.theres a lot of dicks on this sight

Welcome to the finest E party on the net!