Alba racing ( my experience )

jscharphorn

hmm, well was readable and valid, lets put this down to me being a moody cunt, that hates typing and has been permabanned from a bunch of sites for speaking my mind,

wich in turn makes me disgustingly loyal to this one (and its sponsors), i realise that is short and vague but that is all i got.

glen youre still an unfunny tit

later

hmm, well was readable and valid, lets put this down to me being a moody cunt, that hates typing and has been permabanned from a bunch of sites for speaking my mind,

wich in turn makes me disgustingly loyal to this one (and its sponsors), i realise that is short and vague but that is all i got.

later

OK.  :cheers:

I guess your just a little moody when your hungry. You must have just ate a Snickers.   :rotflmao:

sucks to be you...die

hey fuck you! Dont bring me into any of your pointless shit talking. Fucking kids...... grow up, if you dont have anything relevent to the thread to post than gtfo. By the way I finally got the correct ball joints. Still wont buy another thing from them, and the hq is getting pretty stupid lately with all the cry baby pussies getting internet tough guy syndrome. I remember when it was worth checking out long time ago

I'm not reading all that stuff, but I'd like to at least see people be decent to the sponsors.

I can understand if you really got fucked on a deal, but to just blast them for little to no reason is dumb..

These guys help support BansheeHQ and keep it free for people who don't contribute monetarily.

wich in turn makes me disgustingly loyal to this one (and its sponsors), i realise that is short and vague but that is all i got.

later

Wow, I like this guys new attitude! I wish my girlfriend would fess up and admit when she is being a fucking cunt. Now go in the kitchen and make me a sammich and everything will be cool.

Alba....... Well, I used to deal with them about 8-10 years ago. It WAS good stuff. Then 4 pokes took over and they moved on. But lately they are trying the whole revival gig and it's not working out. I've heard several horror stories about wrong shipping or whatever and if it ever gets resolved, it takes months and they will not return money.

List of companies who have come and gone and should never be again:

ALBA

Trinity

Rickey Stator

CT

MotorCityATV

Passion Racing ( get it together Jim!)

Alfies toy box

RDZ

WCR

Huh, weren't some of them sponsors?

Sorry, I'm game for giving people a chance. But if their shit stinks I'm flushing it. Fuck treating them like kings because they are "paying sponsors"

Wow guys sorry I don't check up on you often enough we are very busy focusing on the new RZR1000.  Sorry I do not have enough time in the day.  Hopefully the guy who received the wrong balljoint has been handled.  If not please call us our number is 619-562-0188 im sure we can take car of it. 

• Like 2

The guy on the phone said I have to email some guy cory with pics,#1 I suck on a computer,#2 I called with shaft measurement thread and pitch sizes still couldnt help, . On there defense I didnt order these parts originally the bikes owner did, so who knows if these are even alba arms im going with his word. I recieved everything in powdercoated state but I still called to talk to someone not start the email game