Alba racing ( my experience )

jscharphorn

Alba does it again! Great deal on A arms and brake lines for my little bro.

Best part is his banshee has Yfz 450 aluminum dual piston calipers and they swapped the ball joints tothe Yfz style for freezill.

He had Yfz conversion front end and I hated trading with him. Because it was so twitchy and ruff. Ill report later how much better and how the yfzr 18.25 shocks work out.

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone I am new here in the forum.  I am representing Alba Racing.  I see some of you have some issues with our products.  I am here for help if anyone needs it.  If anyone has any issues that are not taken care of please send me a PM and I will do my best to get it taken care of.   We do try hard to have happy customers so please let me know if you have any questions, problems or anything else you can think of.

Thanks

Patrick

• 2 months later...

I know its an old thread, but it seems nothing has changed at alba. I just put on the lt arms. Same deal with upper ball joint. Had one wrong one, called they shipped me another wrong one.lol now im waiting on the 3rd try hope they get it rite my bikes been on bench for 3 weeks. On a side note I guess from earlier post ive got 2 raptor ball joints for sale, lol

Edited by baker

They became a site sponsor.

Had an employee come on and work the forums.

He spent a week commenting on every post.

Did some post mining so he could comment on those.

Came back to pimp the release of new A-arms.

Never had a credible comment in all of it.

Got bored and forgot about HQ just like they forgot about you.

That sucks I was going to get a set of the lt/stock arms...guess not

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Isn't there "lt arms" set up for 17" shocks? Wouldn't that make them a mid travel compared to other arms on the market that use 19" shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP there is only 2 companies that I know off that are producing LT arms running 19.5" shocks. Fireball and ASR if I remember right .. ASR is pretty well a reflection of fireballs products

most other companies... Laeger, LSR ect use 17-18"

Ok.. So mid travel would be 17-18 and the closest to LT would be fireball and ASR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk