Alba racing ( my experience )

jscharphorn

And that means what?

The longer your around the better you are?

Doesn't always work like that, I've got nothing against alba. But business can go pretty far by good advertisements in various magazines etc vs the actual quality of products and service.

Dig up some trinity threads on here for good examples of that.

if you wanna bash sponsors...GO FOR IT

you must think your pathetic british unfunny fuckarse attempts at humour keep this site online, where you feel the need to stink up the joint, with your gayarse austin power memes and snide one liners.

youre one of those those bandwagon jumping sheep that that cant think for himself...because deep down you are BORING

go bug someone to see pics of thier wives or snoop around tylers fb so you got something to look at before you go throw a length up that ugly pigdog chavette cunt you decided to settle down with....mate

^^^ what the fuck?

JESUS.........talk about over reacting to a comment.

Nothing he said is incorrect and you offered nothing relevant as a rebuttal.

Drunk posting?

He's just upset because he's ran out of petrol to sniff.

As for useless one liners, that's what I replied to. It's nice to see you've been stalking my profile and checking what I've been up to. I'd send you a link to my Facebook account, but I don't seem to of ever opened one so I'll leave the Tyler stalking to you.

As for bashing a sponsor you could be further from the truth as I have been in contact with alba about purchasing a set of the lt arms as they are perfect for my dual setup.

So anything else you wanna get off your chest?

^^^ what the fuck?

JESUS.........talk about over reacting to a comment.

Nothing he said is incorrect and you offered nothing relevant as a rebuttal.

Drunk posting?

no what started this is one your irrelevant blowhard garbage observations and your newly aquired nutswinger feeling the need to jump on, alba been around long than the banshee and way longer than this site and rolling along just fine before they decided to sponsor BHQ and will no doubt do just fine if they decided to drop it.

you are a blowhard internet hero wannabe

now gimme a 300 word blowhard response about how if blowhardjohn dont approve it aint right and add 10 emoticons...dick

You've been around a long time and somehow your still around, with your emo, worlds gonna end, I hate everything attitude.

It's a shame nobody puts you out of your miserable existence.

who rattled your cage faggot, you feel kind of lost around here without matt to trail around behind adding your little bit of "colour" to his posts, remember matt the guy that bought his first banshee from ALBA, the guy that it took you a month to even chime in and wish the guy well...what a piece of shit

Who rattled yours, don't type on a public forum and cry when somebody doesn't agree with you.

Your the one who spurts off like a tough guy trying to bully people, we'll guess what? This is the internet and that sort of stuff doesn't work, I'm not sitting around in fear of your stupid 15 year mentality response....

Use your time to correct your original statement instead of looking through my old posts, oh I forgot there's a thing on here called private messages. I can wish Matt well through that.

no what started this is one your irrelevant blowhard garbage observations and your newly aquired nutswinger feeling the need to jump on, alba been around long than the banshee and way longer than this site and rolling along just fine before they decided to sponsor BHQ and will no doubt do just fine if they decided to drop it.

you are a blowhard internet hero wannabe

now gimme a 300 word blowhard response about how if blowhardjohn dont approve it aint right and add 10 emoticons...dick

Wow, you know I'm really kinda taken back by your comment. I've never really had any issues with what you have to say. Usually I'm in agreement with your points of view. I'm really stunned you amped up the volume here over nothing. Maybe you have some kind of issue with Glenboy that predates this topic...

My "Garbage observation" is nothing more than a summary of the recent facts.  Alba joined in November of 2013 as a site sponsor with Patrick at the monitor to be the voice of Alba here to prepare to promote the release of some new A-arms.

First he data mined every old thread he could with the Alba name in it. Then he chimed in on more than a few old posts with some circa 1990's advice and opinions. Then came the search for a tester for the new arms. Then came……Nothing. Just got the new arms on the test bike and hasn't even logged on since Dec 30th.

Meanwhile other site members are still bitching about it taking months to get the right set of ball joins shipped for the arms they bought…..

I'm not really sure how summarizing a situation is a "garbage observation"….

NOTE: This is an ALBA experience post and even the site owner is in here talking up Fireball Racing products. So why are you worked up about "Bashing a site sponsor"? Looks like more than a few actual customers have chimed in with issues they have had in the past.

I'm well aware that ALBA has been around for a long ass time. So has CT racing and Trinity. But we all know that times change and there is always a new contender for the title.

We have site sponsors like ATV GALAXY and REDLINE RACING too. (companies that will have stuff to your door so fast you'll think you ordered it from Jimmy Johns) Any issues with product and they fall all over themselves to solve it.

If ALBA is such a great site sponsor…..why are YOU addressing these comments instead of Patrick?

Now as for the whole blowhard, long winded, 300 word response, internet hero wannabe comment…….Be original. You're not hurting my feelings with your short hate filled tweet length comments. My nickname is Windy and I'm totally fine with that. ( I'll talk your ear off in person too.)

I'll post as many words as I want. If that hurts anyone's head too much they can just scroll to the next poster. You don't wanna believe any info I share…..treat me like Wikipedia and verify the data yourself.

As for ALBA……I'm not really all that amped up about yet another $400 set of A-arms hitting the market. I can find A-arms from PLENTY of places. (Heck, Metal Tech built me a single replacement A-arm and had it chromed and shipped to me in less time than it's taken ALBA to fix that dudes mismatched balljoint problem!) Now maybe if ALBA actually releases the Nerfbar design that Patrick was talking about I might have to give them a chance at my business……but until then, I don't need any boost bottles or graphics kits with ALBA all over them…..So I'll just order everything direct from Parts Unlimited.  ;)

I know its an old thread, but it seems nothing has changed at alba. I just put on the lt arms. Same deal with upper ball joint. Had one wrong one, called they shipped me another wrong one.lol now im waiting on the 3rd try hope they get it rite my bikes been on bench for 3 weeks. On a side note I guess from earlier post ive got 2 raptor ball joints for sale, lol

Still waiting for correct upper ball joint! A month now im done with these idiots. I wouldnt recommend them to anybody.

Maybe DEADBEAT can do a little something for this guy……..