Something like a barnfind. Newbie.

Haha I know it's def time to dump some money in it, new reeds and getting rid of this stock exhaust is first on the list! And I'm glad that's all it was too lol. I'm still in shock that it starts and runs so good to have sit for so long. Blows my mind. Makes me a firm believer lol.

Ok guys, so I noticed yesterday and this morning that my shee has a stutter in it right around the power band, and the more I read I see everyone talking about the air/fuel screw. Since I've gotten it running it fires right up first kick, even this morning. If I get it out on the road it will stutter for a couple seconds and clear itself out and then runs like its supposed to, damn good. But before that it will have a steady stutter. My buddy cleaned the carbs and put them back together, didn't replace any jets or anything, it's all stock except for it was supposed to have been .60 over and it's got a k&n. I'm about 85% carburetor retarded so here's my first stupid question, where is this air screw located on the carb? Also keep in mind this thing has been sitting in my garage for 9 years, so could the reeds have anything to do with this? You guys have kicked ass and fixed my problems so far and I don't want to dig into any carb work by myself until I realize what is what. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Well now it's only running on one cylinder, it still blows air out the right tailpipe but not like compression like the left side. Got fuel going to both, swapped plug wires and its still the same, put new plugs in, wont smoke out of the right tailpipe until I rev it and let off and it's like raw fuel. Only thing I can figure now is reeds since they have been sitting for 9 years. Any other suggestions? Fixing to pull the reeds out now.