drag port spec's

camatv

i need drag port spec's for sand drag engine(400 stroker) also degree spec's and good triple port spec's for big bore mono block that i have. i want to chek this cylinder and see why it sucks? it is a triple port exhaust now but is slow 50-55 horse out of a 68mm 12 port design?? that sucks!!! it has to have a port timing problem ct says it should run 85 horse but they are full of it and they don't really want to help me no more ahhhhhhh :evil:

Dont think there are going to be many people who are goingto give out port specs to ya .I can tell you one thing CT promises a lot off stuff and 99.99% is bullshit they have consistanly fucked up my buddy's engine and they screw his porting up big time and then had the balls to say ohhh we removed the bride to give you the more expensive MX porting LOL thats bullshit they said the porting was for a powervalve engine DOH the jug was non powervalve .The exhaust was not even matched after the resleeve.Man CT SUCKS and Allen is a liar and a joke in the indrustry to words for you STAY AWAY.

You can ask 10 different people what their specs are and chances are you are going to get 10 different answers. If porting was simple there wouldn't be so few people that are truly good at it. It really IS rocket science.

I'd stay away from CT. Everyone that has had work done I've talked to says their customer service is horrible and their porting is mediocre at best unless you are very specific with them about what you want. I'd send it back, says it runs like garbage and get them to make amends. If not, send it to Packard, K&T, Ripps, somebody like that and see if they can salvage it.

• 10 years later...

i dont think its a matter of nobody wanting to give out info. more like only 3 or 4 people would have relevant information to give out and they never post.

you may have several problems. but if the exh is rediculously high that may be one of em.

I don't know, but I think after 10 years he may have it figured out.