Sickest powder coat color? Any suggestions...

100_0956.jpg100_0955.jpg yeah rustnail I think that color is sick how much did they charge you to powdercoat the stuff you got powdered???And also how does it look in the sun???

Is the black flip flop you are refering to?

I did the powdercoating myself. its was a single coat color called prizmatic black...where i got it discontinued it but i have seen a color called city lights which looks exactly the same

I did the powdercoating myself. its was a single coat color called prizmatic black...where i got it discontinued it but i have seen a color called city lights which looks exactly the same

I guess it's not the same color but it's close the color I like is black metallic stardust flip flop powder coat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like that red and gold  nice thinking out of the box there.

the flakes are NOT going to sparkle unless there is a light source on them.  to me the "rainbow effect" is pretty stupid looking as a main color.  its ok ( in my opinion) as a backup or subtle color.  

my wife's old bike was the "chrome" polished alluminum gloss look with a gold flake clear.  it was very subtle.  the other color ( main ) was a yellow with the same gold flake clear,  its been redone since then but to me using your imagination would result in some really interesting color combo's..

my cr500 has a marble red translucent powder on it.   its very interesting.  it was hard to come up with. but works  

• 4 weeks later...

I like to do things a bit different then a lot of people and i just got my done in a color called "Mist Gray Wrinkle" ill try and get some good picks up of it but my color scheme is black and grey i have the frame grey with everything else done in a 80% black gloss. The grey wrinkle looks pretty sick in the sun light when the light hits it the light kind of shatters and it gives it a pretty cool effect. Never seen anyone else do a wrinkle before but thought it would be cool.