Anyone know member MattSCSS

turbowrenchhead

If he is going to loose his temper over this thread and turn down the work then I don't want someone with a grudge working on my parts.

I disagree. Grudge fucks are always the best. Grudge work would be too. He'd build them perfect and make you feel stupid for acting like a little girl.

X2 N2O.

Turbo, you may not have meant to be rude, but you came accross as an idiot. As a residential contractor I know where he comes from when he decides to turn work down. There are just some people you get a frustrating vibe from immediately and if you listen to your gut it can save you head ache. You already said you called, Emailed, or whatever but since you didn't instantly get a response you made a thread trying to find out the next best way to give matt another look at me message. It just shows impatience and sometimes it's just easier to pass on it. He didn't even turn you down at first, he just said he was way busy and to leave your info. So you had to post about how he was just to busy for you.

Face it man, you came off as the pestering customer. Just gotta be patient sometimes.

I hit up Matt for some advice on a pair of front dual rate works shocks I bought, being a complete stranger I didnt think he would respond the way he did. He pretty much wrote me a novel explaining what I should look out for, info about my shocks, his process and prices. I was def impressed. He even put up with my retarded follow up questions. I will be calling upon him to set up my shocks when I gather a little more cheddar.

Matt just called me, he's crying. Turbo really upset him and I think you need to say sorry. He also said he's changing the name of his business to "Turbo Suspension" and he's gonna wait by the phone for your calls buddy.

X2 N2O.

Turbo, you may not have meant to be rude, but you came accross as an idiot. As a residential contractor I know where he comes from when he decides to turn work down. There are just some people you get a frustrating vibe from immediately and if you listen to your gut it can save you head ache. You already said you called, Emailed, or whatever but since you didn't instantly get a response you made a thread trying to find out the next best way to give matt another look at me message. It just shows impatience and sometimes it's just easier to pass on it. He didn't even turn you down at first, he just said he was way busy and to leave your info. So you had to post about how he was just to busy for you.

Face it man, you came off as the pestering customer. Just gotta be patient sometimes.

I misunderstood his post earlier in the thread and thought he was addressing everyone. I explained this to him but to no avail. I have had members on other boards just disappear for no reason so I didn't think I was over stepping my bounds.

Please don't lecture me on patience. I've been building this bike since last year april and have been very patient for the good deals to come along.

At this point I feel like we are all beating a dead dog. Matt has already decided not to help me. So whats the point now. I'm just going to send them to GT when I have funds built up on my paypal.

Here are the reasons I turned down your work:

1. You are obviously in a hurry. This is the busiest time of the year for me, for BOTH of my jobs. My turnaround time will not fit your needs.

2. There are types of customers who will always be unsatisfied, no matter how good the work is. I have been in business for myself for a LONG time, and I know how to spot them.

3. I replied to this thread from the beginning instructing you to call me, and you never did. THAT is the best way to get a hold of me, should you need a quick response. PM's are not the way to do it.

4. Replying to this thread has cost me more money than I would have made doing your shock in the first place.

Finally, yes, I agree. This thread is beating a dead horse. I referred you to GT Thunder because they have excellent turnaround time, and do excellent work. What more do you want? I cannot meet your needs, therefore I am referring you to two other shops that can.

Doesn't that count for something?

Here are the reasons I turned down your work:

1. You are obviously in a hurry. This is the busiest time of the year for me, for BOTH of my jobs. My turnaround time will not fit your needs.

2. There are types of customers who will always be unsatisfied, no matter how good the work is. I have been in business for myself for a LONG time, and I know how to spot them.

3. I replied to this thread from the beginning instructing you to call me, and you never did. THAT is the best way to get a hold of me, should you need a quick response. PM's are not the way to do it.

4. Replying to this thread has cost me more money than I would have made doing your shock in the first place.

Finally, yes, I agree. This thread is beating a dead horse. I referred you to GT Thunder because they have excellent turnaround time, and do excellent work. What more do you want? I cannot meet your needs, therefore I am referring you to two other shops that can.

Doesn't that count for something?

Yes it counts for something. Thing is, I do have the time for the shock turn around. I stated this in my PM.

"Sent 16 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

I'd like to get this going. I have a trip planned in May that it needs to be done by."

What is your turn around time?