Anyone know member MattSCSS

turbowrenchhead

Again, you guys are idiots..

Turbo, I responded earlier in this thread telling you to call and leave me a message. I guess I should have read this thread before I replied to your PM. Disregard any of the instructions I sent you. I would prefer that you send your shock elsewhere.

To clear things up, I have been doing nothing but prepping race cars for the Mint 400 for the last 12 days. 6am to midnight, or later. I apologize I couldn't respond ti your PM immediately, but I do my best to call people back when they leave me messages. I get on average 12-14 PMs a day, and there are not enough hours in the day during race season to respond to everything constantly at the drop of a hat. I haven't seen my 3 month old daughter for longer than an hour in the past 7 days because I have been so busy. Just last night I was on the phone with two customers between race shops, at 10pm.

I apologize for not getting back to you in a timely fashion.

Race-Tech and GT Thunder both do great work, and you will get a good shock with either of them.

Shit Matt, best of luck out there. Hope one of your drivers pulls their ride in to the winners circle. You are living my dream, back a few years ago I passed on an opprotunity to move to Arizona and work in a fab shop. Fucking regret it.....

I won't actually be there, unfortunately. At 6:30 tomorrow morning I'll be doing prep on a class 1 car literally minutes before the car hits the trailer heading to Vegas. If you ever make it out this way, let me know. Off road racing pretty much consumes my life for half of the year. I try to make it to almost all of the races in the south west region. Definitely an experience that you can't get anywhere else.