Best banshee tire and price

h20dies

Lookin for a tire good for trails takes a good beating and used for dirt hillcimbs no mud just trail and needs to last and handle road good also.IS this possible a tire good for trail and will take a road and not destroy the tread. And also which brand and where to buy them and best size without changing gear.20x11x9? thanksss

I got a pair of Maxxis Radials from East Coast ATV 
had them on my 400ex and now on my Banshee

been about 2 years now, wearing great , no leaks 

lots of rock bashing on the 400ex but now mostly coalhill climbing on the banshee

I have kenda kutter xcs and there awesome in the trails, best ive ran for rough stuff. Clean out extremely well nice big lugs spaced out, hooks up well in about any terrain even snow its not too bad, they do throw some crazy roost too. They will last a longtime also unlike alot of other decent tires. One thing thats kinda good and bad at the same time depending on what your doing is that these tires are heavy as hell, even heavier then Razr 2s. i shopped around for alot of tires and nothing seemed as good of choice all around as these. Alot of other good tires out there though.