Banshee Porting DIY

BLOODRAGE

Whoops.....don't know what I did there. Lol. Anyhow, to answer your question, they could have raised the exhaust a bunch and have the blow down something ridiculous like 37-38 deg or something, or they lowered the exhaust port floor and now have free porting going on, or the transfer timing all jazzed up, etc. It could be a number of things and without looking at it with my own eyes and measuring things, its just a guessing game. Pm me and we can talk further. Maybe I can fix them for you, if there is material left and you want to send them to me.

The port werent opened up at all. Everything was just cleaned up and sharpened and now it takes about half throttle before it comes on. Its really doggy in the low end. It has a +4 degree key and 310 mainjets its still stock bore and everything. It had 290s and a guy told him to try 310s.

the edge on my knife is very sharp and arrow dynamic.

Knives are great for slicing cheese. Right about now what this thread needs most is CHEESE. 

Dude, this democrat smack talk is like watching a southerner talk about how the south will rise again. And they fly their confederate flags with skeleton soldiers to symbolize their march north again.

Your robot lost the election. Pull up your huggies and deal with it. Haha

(disclaimer: I support neither democrat or republican, they both sucked this time.)

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

haha yea my english is not that great even tho i was born here haha. i havent got an accent. not that i know of, nah iam 190cm bro.