This is some Bull

How in the hell could you want another motor if you assembled it ? If I buy pistons off of a sponsor and built my own motor with them how could I expect them to pay for a new one if my pistons went south . I get that it's a vent thread and yes we feel your pain in having a broke down bike . Unless it was 100% put together by him and it messed up within the first ride ( assuming the owner did things properly ) then I'd understand what your trying to say . Buuuut it doesn't sound like that's the case so it sounds like your SOL. Which does happen from time to time .

How in the hell could you want another motor if you assembled it ? If I buy pistons off of a sponsor and built my own motor with them how could I expect them to pay for a new one if my pistons went south . I get that it's a vent thread and yes we feel your pain in having a broke down bike . Unless it was 100% put together by him and it messed up within the first ride ( assuming the owner did things properly ) then I'd understand what your trying to say . Buuuut it doesn't sound like that's the case so it sounds like your SOL. Which does happen from time to time .

Not saying this is what happened in my case but ur telling me if those pistons "you" installed were some how defective and ruined ur motor u would jus shrug ur shoulders?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Not saying this is what happened in my case but ur telling me if those pistons "you" installed were some how defective and ruined ur motor u would jus shrug ur shoulders?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have a possum in your family?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Not sure if this was mentioned but! I do think you should leave cameron out of this! By you mentioning his name your dragging him into this mess! Not cool!! Cameron is a straight shooter and just gave his OPINION! With that said, carry on

Even if I blow a motor all to hell on the very first run, i blame myself and just go re-order new parts.  I do the assembly & check-out on my stuff & blame myself for anything that happens.  Shit happens.  Its the nature of this sport and what we do with these machines.  Fix it, move on.

-Jared

It's got 13 hours on it. Shrug it off is about all you can do . And those 13 hours were under a "race"setting. It's not like you has started it once or twice . That's like getting a brand new truck and doing burnout in it for a week. Then trying to say the brand new tires they put on were possibly defective so maybe they should buy you a new set.

On another note though I hope you can get to the bottom of it and find out what happened. Good luck

• Like 1

Just to be clear. Venting about blowing up your shit is one thing, we've all been other and done that on cheap builds and mucho $$ builds.

But you started this off in an accusatory tone, and then played the I'm gonna name the builder if I don't get my way card.

Reason is all good for the post. Your handling of it is what is getting you smacked around a bit. 13 hours is not a fresh build. Some motors don't see but a few hours all year.

I'm sure Andy will do his best to be fair....just be careful how you say things in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD