I want to build a 4mil cheetah

snowman

Havnt ya heard he sold out and getting a yfz now.

I'd get a cub over a cheetah. im sure cam will chime in to tell us how wrong we all are soon tho.

Yeah, but Cam's motors and bikes have been for sale for YEARS.  "Strong runners"......No buyers. LOL

Buy whatever you want. But if you buy a 4 mill cheetah.....your going to spend WAY more money and need to put alot more effort into it, just to make the same power you can as a smaller Cub.  :shrugani:

well i have to in 300ft but not in a 8th mile. in that case everybody would run stock cylinders, so whats the advantage of twister cylinders or cubs wit a 4mill set up. Just sayin from my understandin besides ccs there aint one other then my set up vs yours. 

It is all about the set up. A motor don't care whether it is running 300' or 3000'.

The thing about a cub is that it is very good off the shelf and is very forgiving on tuning. Most of us don't want to take time to tune, we want to bolt and go.

You cant hide a cheetah. Sure you could have anything from 535 down to i think a 350-370? If i was racing you i would assume the largest possible size. With a stock cylinder it will cost a bunch of cash and youll need to track down mybe 5 builders that will get it to run well enough. Keep this in mind, you can go +10 stroke before anyone will know in stock cases. But on stock cyl youll need a spacer welded and new sleeve installed. Probably 470ish on cc. Take a cub and you can go to 460 ish? With a to mill. Or 520ish with the super cub. The super and reg cub look the same on the outside. Why wouldnt you build a 10 super if your trying to hide cc

We have built stock cyls drag ported vs Cubs drag ported...In 100-150 yards sand drags, they were very close, BUT on a longer run the Cub always pulled ahead.... Hard to beat the triple exh, and other port configurations of the CUB for the $$$$ !!

We have built stock cyls drag ported vs Cubs drag ported...In 100-150 yards sand drags, they were very close, BUT on a longer run the Cub always pulled ahead.... Hard to beat the triple exh, and other port configurations of the CUB for the $$$$ !!

can u send me a message an can we tlk a package deal