Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought planet sand ran 2 events each year  one on louisiana  and the west coast shootout or some thing like that???

just went over an looked  seen this  how long ago was that?  2 years?

Planet Sand Drags-May 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th 7th 2011

there seems to be an event in 2013 coming up also.  i dont really watch or even care that much.  i'm not a track racer  nor am i trying to set records.   i personally thought it was hilarious that menz's 400 could smoke bikes nearly twice the cc...  

thought planet sand ran 2 events each year  one on louisiana  and the west coast shootout or some thing like that???

just went over an looked  seen this  how long ago was that?  2 years?

Planet Sand Drags-May 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th 7th 2011

there seems to be an event in 2013 coming up also.  i dont really watch or even care that much.  i'm not a track racer  nor am i trying to set records.   i personally thought it was hilarious that menz's 400 could smoke bikes nearly twice the cc...  

He continues to fuck his racer's/member's over. I was going to race in his West Coast deal in NOV. 11. He cancelled it 3 days prior. No big deal for me only being 5 hours away. I felt bad for the people travelling any distance. The track stepped up & ran the race. PS decided to run at another track the same weekend. Probably a smart move.

He also scheduled a couple since & cancelled.

The event next year has been yearly ran event for like the past 5 years. Well run & good people. I hope he doesn't screw that up.