Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time tickets are for track ponys...just look at it this way, it like a a guy with a drag car with a tag and insurance is just like a drag bike with shocks....dont be scared to use em

We have a track horse. We used our 1/4 mile asphalt tuning & put it on the dunes. Then we took it to 300' sand. Not scared to use it at all. We knew exactly what we took to the dunes.

Time tickets usually hurt feelings. That why people stay away unless they are sure of what they have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Crazy, hit the nail on the head with that quote.

I think we should rent the track and have a weekend. I would donate some money if people would show up. Everyone knows who's flaggin and where the finish line is.

Have a Entry fee that winner gets 80% and 2nd gets the other 20%.

Give more people a reason to show up

Atoka is about 1- 1.25 hr from me. Keep me posted and ill be there with 2 bikes.

I talk to Debbie at Atoka sand drags. They have a test n tune the last Saturday in February. And if that is to soon we can rent the track. If everyone wants to have a track day just plan a date and all the talking will be over with.

I am calling out CFH right now. Let it be known to everyone that I want to race his Cheeto bike with my stock YFZ450.

Here are the rules and shit:

1. Race for titles

2. Start at South Gate entrance

3. End at North Gate entrance

4. No nitrous, turbos, superchargers or nitro fuel.

5. Kill switch mandatory

We will both hand titles to a 3rd party at the start. First one to north gate gets both bikes. Loser gets made fun of.

CFH, quote this post and type I ACCEPT THE HUMILIATION YOU'RE GOING TO BESTOW UPON ME to make it official.

If someone had asked long before now about getting ten more HP that was halfway civil as you are now, we would have told you how to get it. The dyno sheet posted with 10 more HP was on gasoline, the engine needs to have an air/fuel ratio between 13.2 and 13.7, the engine load must be the same at peak horsepower on both pipes, the Snipers need a 2 teeth smaller sprocket on the rear to make them mph the same as Shearer because they peak at an earlier rpm. When put on an a engine that makes .24 or more hp per cc on gas, you will see your 10 hp.

The margin of hp gain on a cast engine (.2 hp per cc) is very small, as the engine becomes more efficient, the split between the two pipes will be more obvious. Snipers are tuned to 200 BMEP at the crank and 716 Celsius during blowdown.

WOW!!!  A 421cc motor at 9500 rpms and even 110hp doesnt have anywhere near 200 BMEP. So your pipes must have a very low ceiling, or your using unrealistic numbers to try and prove a point. I also enjoy the fact that you say the pipes need more gear to run with the Shearers, so you load the engine harder and then have it set to run at a temperature that is around 100* higher than the melting point of aluminum?????? ha ha ha ha, nice numbers........ Spy Cam/ AKA annoying female Dana

One the reasons "maybe?" not sure? pulling for straws here........ but this  could be the reason on  why he doesn't race any events- on his Website his statement-
Copied as followed-

I reserve the right to decline  this service in some cases for I would take it quite personal to be defeated by one of my own designs. After 
all, 2nd place is just another way of saying "1st loser", and that is an emotional experience that I have successfully avoided  through my 
endless efforts, as well as complete exhaustion.....James Smart

Dana
Aka/spycam
aka annoying female   :)

WOW!!!  A 421cc motor at 9500 rpms and even 110hp doesnt have anywhere near 200 BMEP. So your pipes must have a very low ceiling, or your using unrealistic numbers to try and prove a point. I also enjoy the fact that you say the pipes need more gear to run with the Shearers, so you load the engine harder and then have it set to run at a temperature that is around 100* higher than the melting point of aluminum?????? ha ha ha ha, nice numbers........ Spy Cam/ AKA annoying female Dana

Damn....taken to school!