Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to race, many on here can tell you  that- Anywhere from an Renagade to a banshee, preferably a 250r. 
We go to Atoka on opening day anyway, so no harm there.
But is they didn't show up, well........ lets just say that would be the norm.

I do think it is pretty f-ing funny that all the "big" timers have called them out, and alas they call out an individual.....

So now the question is????? srp- going to Atoka or not?

It's a difference in true racers & wannabe racers. When you will race anybody, anytime & anywhere for the love of the sport, rather than picking & choosing who you will race & where you will race tells alot about who each racer is. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.....Just my .02

How many people would like to see all the engine builders race one on one with similar sized engines with riders close to the same weight at next years HQ Ride @ Little Sahara?

this is what was said to start this thread ..  and it got peoples feelings hurt?  lol you people need to get a job, girlfriend/boyfriend or something  :flush:

LMAO

Well that was the start of the post. Funny part is that last years HQ ride had lots of various motor builders and pipe builders in attendence. It even had a variety of jockey weights. If someone showed up with a 421 and just raced EVERYBODY and EVERY BIKE, then they could see what it took to beat what.

Some guys had small motors beating bigger motors and brag about it to this day.

Guess who showed up and didn't?

That's right....your boyfriend Gary.

His new life partner Jim was at his side and neither could field a machine to run at an event that WAS BILLED AS A CALL OUT RACE WITH SHEARER!

The only racing they did was from campsite to campsite to tell everyone how well they would have done if their machines had worked.

Nobody was hurt by Gaey's

Nobody was hurt by Gary's new post.

Everone is just basicly laughing at a

Professional HYPE - O - CRIT. LOL

when he calls a builder out from across the country. and they show up you think you would have something to run with. and not just sit at camp. so why would any builder or person waster there time to drive the whole way and not meet in the middle for him to pull the same stunt twice?

I'm not going to say anymore here. I've voiced some of my opinion in the Builder's Race thread & more of it is coming (not that it matters). That thread really belongs in the Roostin' Room.

I called this. Now, did someone ask or cry for it to be move. I'm sure we'll here the political answer.