Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but this is obviously NOT an event thread.

So, I moved it.

Problem with that?

IDK loco this might be one of the top 5 "events" in SRP's History

Big event #1..... Idea for a pipe design (other than crack pipe this time)

Big event #2..... (future) Closing from Lack of business and respect

Big Event #3.... showing up to LS and Whooping on some 14 DMs with his 421 (that never ran)

Big Event #4..... NOT showing up or accepting ANY challenges that have happened in this or any other thread (including the SHEARER challenge)

Big Event #5..... Shit talking in the BHQ "Builders Race" Thread

this Thread would have died 28 pages ago if he would have just STFU and let his pipes do the talking... 

Here Colby, does this work better for you?

How many people would like to see all the engine builders race one on one with similar sized engines with riders close to the same weight at next years HQ Ride @ Little Sahara?

YES......They had a race like that last year at the HQ ride.......SRP should have been there.

Everyone would love to see that.....what a dumb ass question.

They do that at tracks quite often....it's call class racing. (No you don't need to have "class" to race. They will let you if you just show up.)

You mentioned motor builders........why? Are you unhappy with your current motor builder and looking to see who you should team up with next?

You should come to this years ride. I'm sure motors from every major builder will be there. (Well...... if you can talk YOUR motor builder into showing up and actually running the bikes.)

Were you going to bring a bike of your own to ride? Will it have the In-Frame pipes you claim make 10 more HP than any other?

Were you hoping for an actual "race" (side by side acceleration tests) or were you thinking about parking all the bikes next to each other and debating the potential performance of the combos if tuned correctly? You were looking to test the fastest bikes right?.....Not just the fastest pie hole?

Why the HQ ride in September? Why not some place else and sooner...May-June-July....why wait so late? Also why not hit a track where you can document your performance? (You do want proof if your beat that the other guy jumped the start right?) So since your teamed up with the best in the business....why not show the world just what kind of records the best builder/tuner and pipe builder can lay down when they work together?

I think many will agree that we ALL would like to see a builder showdown. We'd ALL like to see a pipe showdown too. But..... WE WILL ALL JUST BE SHOCKED IF YOU DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TROLL FOR THE NEXT 9 MONTHS AND THEN JUST CHICKEN OUT LAST MINUTE LIKE LAST YEAR.

They call it the "HQ ride" for a reason........if you just want to show up and WATCH races and hang out around a campfire and talk all night...... Maybe you could take your girl-scout troop to a race and then stay up all night talking about it with the other girls.

So.....in short, YES. We would like to see a builder race. What did you have in mind? (I figure your original post might have had a point you were going to explore.) Feel free to share the details of your fantasy weekend........

This is posted in the General Banshee Discussion, Under Real Builder's Race.

This is what started the shit/bandwagon storm in the Wannabe Builder's Race thread.

Yes, I would like to see something like this happen. I don't think it will ever happen and definetely not under the terms put out by a couple delusional Poser Builder's.

I think the race has its place on the dunes, but needs to be ran at the track also. Dunes sell products & so does track times/wins.

Real Builder's races are happening at tracks/events throughout the year on a consistent basis. This is Builder's actually racing against each other. The fake Builder's don't understand that because they aren't doing that. That leads to the next subject dune racing.

Just my opinion here, not that it matters. A real Builder's dune race is not calling other's to play in your own backyard sand box. Then, using your BS Artists rendering. We beat XXXXX Builder's XXXXX size motor by 10-15 length our whatever XXXXXX links you dream up.

The question is, did you beat one Real Builder owned & tuned quad? There's a difference between racing/beating a customer's owned & tuned quad, built by XXXXXX Builder!

The track thing for you two stooges will probably never happen. So, dune racing it is. Minimum you need to do is have a marked distance & some type of flagged or rubber band start. There's a couple other basic rules I would throw in also, but don't want to confuse or scare you two.

The key here, HINT........HINT! Is to actually race against other Builder's owned/tuned quads with them present at a dune race.

It does but is because its the biggest weekend. Way more drag bikes and parties

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

You must've missed Snakehunt 2012. Fucking waste of time. Parties sucked and there wasn't much drag racing going on.

Oh yea, and the hail storm.

Looks like to me SRP got what he wanted. 31 pages of worthless shit talking about his shit that does not run but is still 31 pages of people talking about SRP