Builders Race

srp

After looking at the Planet Sand records for one minute its easy to see that one rider has 6 records on 5 different  owner/builders bikes and 9 records were set on 11-12- 2010 weekend and 6 were set on the 5-6-2011 weekend, so it must be all about the builder and not rider weight and weather conditions!

Planet Sand races are the NHRA of Sand drags. No different than horse racing.....you hire the top jockey if you can because every little detail counts. 

Look a little closer....know what else you'll notice? Not one of the 15 records you referenced is a Passion motor or running Sniper pipes.........so look at it this way, you have ALL the pieces of the puzzle you need to be multi-record setting champs in 2013!

You have the top builder ever! You have pipes that make 10 more HP than any other pipe on the market! You have the most knowledgable tuner in the game! AND NOW (with the minute of research you did) you know the name of the jockey to hire! :bunny: Go on out there and shut all those Muthafuckers up!  :clap:

Besides, what's with all the jockey chatter? Matt showed up to race against "Team Talk" AKA Passion/Sniper and he brought a 4mill cub and a 10 mill cub to the party with his off the shelf pipe design. He was personally ready to run Jim/Gary head to head. (No jockeys or excuses.)

He openly stated he'd put his ass on his 4 mill up against your 10 mill and was willing to let the world see the results. He brought 2 bikes and they ran hard all weekend on your home turf. You all showed up with your bikes and apparently they broke in the trailer drive there???? Because I don't remember seeing any videos of them running at all. (I hate when that happens....you wake up early on race day...scratch your belly...stretch too hard and blow the tranny out of the bike before you even fire it up.) I guess it happens. :shrugani:

Funny thing is........ I would have thought you could have put those awesome looking +10HP Sniper pipes on ANY of the 4-10 mill bikes out there and still beat Matt............ But you didn't.

So what are you more afraid of? Matt the motor Builder, Matt the Pipe builder, Matt the Chassis builder or Matt the Jockey? Because so far I think the only Matt your bike has run with, was the floor mats of your tow vehicle....and I think even those were ahead the whole time. LMAO

I'm all for Tyler (or site members) planning their own world series of drag racing. I'm even more in favor of seeing Jim/Gary show up and clean house with all their mad skills!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planet Sand races are the NHRA of Sand drags. No different than horse racing.....you hire the top jockey if you can because every little detail counts. 

Look a little closer....know what else you'll notice? Not one of the 15 records you referenced is a Passion motor or running Sniper pipes.........so look at it this way, you have ALL the pieces of the puzzle you need to be multi-record setting champs in 2013!

You have the top builder ever! You have pipes that make 10 more HP than any other pipe on the market! You have the most knowledgable tuner in the game! AND NOW (with the minute of research you did) you know the name of the jockey to hire! :bunny: Go on out there and shut all those Muthafuckers up!  :clap:

Besides, what's with all the jockey chatter? Matt showed up to race against "Team Talk" AKA Passion/Sniper and he brought a 4mill cub and a 10 mill cub to the party with his off the shelf pipe design. He was personally ready to run Jim/Gary head to head. (No jockeys or excuses.)

He openly stated he'd put his ass on his 4 mill up against your 10 mill and was willing to let the world see the results. He brought 2 bikes and they ran hard all weekend on your home turf. You all showed up with your bikes and apparently they broke in the trailer drive there???? Because I don't remember seeing any videos of them running at all. (I hate when that happens....you wake up early on race day...scratch your belly...stretch too hard and blow the tranny out of the bike before you even fire it up.) I guess it happens. :shrugani:

Funny thing is........ I would have thought you could have put those awesome looking +10HP Sniper pipes on ANY of the 4-10 mill bikes out there and still beat Matt............ But you didn't.

So what are you more afraid of? Matt the motor Builder, Matt the Pipe builder, Matt the Chassis builder or Matt the Jockey? Because so far I think the only Matt your bike has run with, was the floor mats of your tow vehicle....and I think even those were ahead the whole time. LMAO

I'm all for Tyler (or site members) planning their own world series of drag racing. I'm even more in favor of seeing Jim/Gary show up and clean house with all their mad skills!

best summary of EVERYTHING, ever... i wanna see the response to this.  i dont think anyone could have said it better.  

90 pound crackhead riding means nothing to me.

Takes one to know one aye?  You think people are going to drive somewhere to race you when your shit can't make it off the trailer brah?  The fastest your shit went was on the way to the sand foo, get real. Shearer will eat your lunch all day long

Takes one to know one aye?  You think people are going to drive somewhere to race you when your shit can't make it off the trailer brah?  The fastest your shit went was on the way to the sand foo, get real. Shearer will eat your lunch all day long

Hahahaha

All of the keyboard racers with slow ass bikes are funny. :bunny:

Really? Is that the best you got? If your not going to actually respond to comments.....Then you better brush up on your snaps there.