10 mill serval or cub?

Hey guys im building a 10mill i want to get some opinions on whether to put a serval top or a cub top i like to trail ride but also like messing around draging so im stumped any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated 

thanks

HAZZARD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redline racing, why is that??

What? The cylinder has nothing to do with fuel used to run it!! Compression & Timing are the only things that affect the burn characteristics required to not detonate! crazycracker

Are you two fucking morons really going to question one of the top builders in the country? Do either of you know a fucking thing about building motors?

Shit never ceases to amaze me.

Redline racing, why is that??

If you wanna run pump gas I recommend a serval. If race gas is ok a cub is prob better. What? The cylinder has nothing to do with fuel used to run it!! Compression & Timing are the only things that affect the burn characteristics required to not detonate! crazycracker

when you run race fuel you can run alot more compression and timing which will make a cub easier to trail ride... I went from pump gas to race fuel with my 10mil serval and it was night and day difference in how it runs WAY more power everywhere

RetardedCracker520

"If you wanna run pump gas I recommend a serval. If race gas is ok a cub is prob better. What? The cylinder has nothing to do with fuel used to run it!! Compression & Timing are the only things that affect the burn characteristics required to not detonate! crazycracker"

You are RE-FUCKING-TARDED!

There are several reasons to make that determination based on the cylinder type. If you set up the cub properly it can make more power across the board, but it needs the compression and timing to do so as well as proper domes and porting. Which in the end would give you more then any serval would. I'm not the builder but that is only the brief break down of it and I'm just not sure you grasp where Cam was going with that, but you should definitely pump your brakes and investigate further in to what it is he means before you get gutted on here.