10 mill serval or cub?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why i asked. he would know more then anyone else. im listening

My oh my....funny how've you've done such a 180.  You knew it all.  You could tune way better than guys doing this for years and getting it done with results.

You have the fastest builder around.  Our motors are slow.  You're the fastest.  We know nothing, you know it all.

Now...you actually want to listen to a top builder, other than your messiah? Why?  More free advice?

So you can run back and tell daddy what you've learned today and then quote it like your own knowledge?

It's funny how you can change your tune over and over again, and then wonder why no one believes a word coming out of your mouth.

If your questions were genuine, you may get some help.  But you've already hooked up with the fastest builder out. You pissed all over a so-called friend, which wasn't a friend at all.

You bashed 2 people on here with proven results and then heaped lie upon lie about them.

You've been caught passing so many lies, politicians look like choir boys in comparison, and that's pretty bad.

You already know it all. And if you don't, your builder already does. Wait, you had a builder, now you're your own builder, hell...I can't eve keep up with your BS anymore.

10 Cub. 39mm PWK. Shearer BB in-frames. 110 octane. +7 timing. Redline Racing.

Now here's what I'd like to know.

Why BB shearers inframe on a 10 cub?

Because of the gas motor and more heat, the longer runs uphill compared to 300 feet straight line, combo or the two?

I mean...our forum expert Gumby, says you have to run SB on a 10 cub.  Surely he's not wrong?

I had Rockets and got a good deal on the BB Shearers. I can't remember back then if Cameron told me to run them or not, but they worked very well. I set a bunch of hillclimb records in 2009 with that setup.

have you ever tried the sb shearers on your old cub? if so do you recall the power differences, as far as delivery? Cam's working with my 10cub on the dyno now, but i only have him dynoing it with sb shearers and sb cpi's.

Hey guys im building a 10mill i want to get some opinions on whether to put a serval top or a cub top i like to trail ride but also like messing around draging so im stumped any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated 

thanks

HAZZARD

back in 2004 I had a 10 mil cub that i raced on 1/2 mile dirt oval. They made great power had almos as much low end as my 10mm powervalve trex setup without the hasel of pv maintnence and were reliable to boot. I havent tried the servals but I dont think you can go wrong with a cub setup  

Well thanks to who have given advice didn't mean for this thread to start a pissing match so it seems like everybody is agreeing that the cub is the best overall top to use on my 10 mill for the kind of riding I'm going to be doing