10 mill serval or cub?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah east coast is deff taking care of me on this one and i think it just depends on how you build it i will post videos and pics of this motors power soon as i get it all together and thanks lms for the info you gave me before if i didnt go with ECA i would have been hitting you up for sure

do they really make power everywhere? cause 421 servals dont.

I never rode a 421 serval, but a 10mil is a handful! Tons of power down low and mid, the top end does fall off a bit but they still pull like a mofo! At least LMS's does! Now im not comparing this to an all out drag bike obviously! The 10serval makes a super fun all around bike imo!

Thats exactly what im looking for to this is a trail bike not a dragster i have the dragster to just looking for the right motor for the right bike basically and i know ive found it and im deff. no pro on 10 mills BUT from what ive been told with the right port job ill be right up there with the cub maybe not spanking a cub but keeping up for sure if im gonna drag a cub ill just pull out the cheetah and go that route 

Thanks guys for the info again i know i made the right choice on this 

Well we ride 2-4 times a month, all summer long! You dont have to twist any of our arms to go!! Lol! if you have been talking to lms,just keep his #! We ride together all the time! Or you can alway pm me! Its alway nice to have new people come out and ride with!

Well to be honest.. Im really not sure how the riding is. All we do is climb, thats it! At coalhill there is a variety of hills from big to small, and probably over 100 different lines that can be hit! now there are some trails around but i never rode on them! We also ride at other places but for the most part if your not a great climber with a big set of balls, your probably not gonna like it at those spots! But forsure hit me or lms up in spring and we'll get together for a ride!