should i run yamahalube ?

k&nshee

Funny cus I'm a grown ass man fight n the mma n coleman tx and I do like gummy bears and as far as I don't like u I can care less if u guys like me I have a banshee and I ride like hell and I don't know any of u 2 find out if I like u all this is , is funny 2 me cus I bet most of every 1 on here talkin shit and wut not r all proablly pretty cool and acting dumb but I bet not 2 many will step n the cage with me so its all good on here no beef talk shit run ur heads and let's have a good time doin it

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explains it. Too many blows to the head have knocked the grey matter loose. Your right...we would be stupid to step into a ring with a cage fighter but an ass whipping over which oil to use doesn't make sense either...

Cave man drag woman by hair. Break rock make fire.

You win. I'm gonna go jerk off with klotz cause it smells good when it heats up.

Ur rite it does smell good but I love the way 927 and 110 smells when ran and I. Have got my head rocked a couple of times but its all good I can take an ass whippin and give them but its all good bro like I said no beef just a lil shit talking is fun p.s. I like cake 2

Lol dumb fuk huh and not if the slip shows I. Was late off the line and that my be slow 2 u but for my stock banshee that's fine but don't u worry bubba. I have a ton of fun doin it so kept it comin hater

I mean really, don't you know that your time off the line doesn't effect your elapsed time?  Your elapsed time is from the time you actually leave the line until you pass the finish.  And I am with zilla, it was probalby the difference in a launch or you actually shifted at the right time or something similar.  But maybe you explained all that already in one of your random posts of run on sentences and I just glazed over it trying to get to the next post of something I could actually comprehend.

SP

Funny cus I'm a grown ass man fight n the mma n coleman tx and I do like gummy bears and as far as I don't like u I can care less if u guys like me I have a banshee and I ride like hell and I don't know any of u 2 find out if I like u all this is , is funny 2 me cus I bet most of every 1 on here talkin shit and wut not r all proablly pretty cool and acting dumb but I bet not 2 many will step n the cage with me so its all good on here no beef talk shit run ur heads and let's have a good time doin it

N...umm....I bees lurnin to tawk n eat wif a spoon now evr sinz I was got out da hostible Dockter sayz maybee ILL bee able to tri umm...umm yousing punkchewashun sum day

Eny way I big N strong n u fukers wood not be talkin my face if see me in person you did I fight in the mama...MMA all da tym n u wood be skared to fight wit me so STFU

4 all u guys hoo are may bee kool n not act dumb lets all git sum gumy bears n hang n hav fun I lik stik dem in my nose n shit it mayks everyting smell goodn peoples laugh

N...umm....I bees lurnin to tawk n eat wif a spoon now evr sinz I was got out da hostible Dockter sayz maybee ILL bee able to tri umm...umm yousing punkchewashun sum day

Eny way I big N strong n u fukers wood not be talkin my face if see me in person you did I fight in the mama...MMA all da tym n u wood be skared to fight wit me so STFU

4 all u guys hoo are may bee kool n not act dumb lets all git sum gumy bears n hang n hav fun I lik stik dem in my nose n shit it mayks everyting smell goodn peoples laugh

Lmfao...how did you even finish this message? I blew my gummy bear nose plugs out after the first sentence. Top notch shit right there....