Matt this question is for you!

traxx2003

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Measure your res length. My Evols are 18" and have tons of room. Even if i let out ALL the air in both chambers they still won't hit at full sag.

Loco, did you got longer Fox floats? How long are they? I wonder if getting +3 LT arms instead of +2 will solve the clearance problems with the floats?

Yep, they send me longer shocks. They are 17.25" from eye to eye. Using a +3 arm would definitely solve the problem because that nut would be out another inch. Problem is that I wouldn't want to go that wide.

Well that stinks Tyler.......

I knew that it looked too close in your pics especially compared to my setup.

Sounds like the source that assured you they would work needs to get their info straightened out...

Yea, I am going to e-mail them and send pictures again. I knew they were wrong.

Measure your res length. My Evols are 18" and have tons of room. Even if i let out ALL the air in both chambers they still won't hit at full sag.

18" would probably have been enough.

Chris, you have the same arms I do?

No, i have alba's arms, but they are +2+1 as well. The lower shock mount location is at a similar place too it looks like. Hard to tell without measuring everything though.

Angle of the ball joints look identical as well.

Click my sig link. :ph34r:

No, i have alba's arms, but they are +2+1 as well. The lower shock mount location is at a similar place too it looks like. Hard to tell without measuring everything though.

Angle of the ball joints look identical as well.

Click my sig link. :ph34r:

Chris, how long are your rezzies from center of upper mounting bolt to bottom of rezzies?

Mine are 6" long.

Also, got any pics of your arms looking down? Mine have this fucking lock-nut that's right in the way.

med_gallery_8710_1655_130908.jpg