New Banshee H/O Lighting Stator Looking for R&D Tester

RaceTech Electric

just gerat any year stator... reference service manual to match correct wire colors and splice wiring, after flywheel is mounted check the air gap on the pickup... Good to go...

Evan (racetech electrical) did my 89 shee for hands on R & D, he might do earlier years if he gets enough interest..

***** I'm not responsible for damage if you splice incorrect wires together...if your uncomfortable with doing that then don't do it... there are members who might have better options that may chime in ... ******

Edited by So Cal Banshee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got one that I've been doing some long term endurance testing on.........(I got it right after he started this post.)

I figured he would get plenty of people who would be in line to ask for a freebie, but I've been actually testing it and trying it on a few different bikes for a while.

It's been on a few high HP, high reving bikes for some dyno sessions as well as a few trips to the dunes and the Badlands.

It's a very nice looking piece and I haven't had any issues with it so far. (Mine is the standard model, not the DC conversion.)

I took it for a trip down the creek at the Badlands in a stock stator cover. My nerfs and shifter were under water the whole time. I think the only thing that stayed dry all day was my filters. LOL. As for the stator.....mine is still going strong. :shrugani:

Better than I can say for most Ricky Stator junk.