New Banshee H/O Lighting Stator Looking for R&D Tester

RaceTech Electric

How many do you need?

Drop major coin on a new stock unit...or buy this one. Your call.

How many do you need?

Drop major coin on a new stock unit...or buy this one. Your call.

Looking to get closer to 100 watts. I have a stock, it's fine just want more wattage like I said. I'm afraid to try anything other than oem, I had a ricky stator before andd it took a big crap on me.

I'm having Gary (sheerider1026) do a second OEM one for me... I'm not sure how much more wattage he gets out of the OEM's, but I know he does get extra...

The first one has one full HARD season on it, and not a single hiccup.

I'll hit him up matt, would really like to stick with oem. Don't like taking gambles with that sort of stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on this stator? Anyone still using it? How about the dc one? I want to do a battery with a parking light switch. That way I can keep my marker leds on when parked on top of a dune at night.

I ran one all last season. It's been on a few for our dyno bikes too. I'm running it on my 10 mill cub this coming season. 

If you are looking for a new unit. This is the only one I would spend money on.

I ran one all last season. It's been on a few for our dyno bikes too. I'm running it on my 10 mill cub this coming season. 

If you are looking for a new unit. This is the only one I would spend money on.

I am inclined to agree with WINDY, I have one as well with the dc conversion and the regulator.  I have maybe 40 hours of ride time, if not more, and it hasn't skipped a beat.  I had been running a new OEM one but needed more wattage, Gary was way backed up so I went with Evan's product.  Probably the next best thing with Gary's stator being the best one in the business IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

the pulse coil looks closer to stock than others i have seen..  i'd love to see an option with NO lighting circuit for drag bikes.   just a pulse and a ignition side..   that would be kewl.

It is interesting that you bring this up.. I have a few cores that have a bent pole or two.. I have thought of cutting off the un needed poles ( the bent, lighting) and just leaving what is needed for ignition and rewinding.. I was curious as too how many guys would show interest in such a monster

It is interesting that you bring this up.. I have a few cores that have a bent pole or two.. I have thought of cutting off the un needed poles ( the bent, lighting) and just leaving what is needed for ignition and rewinding.. I was curious as too how many guys would show interest in such a monster

I would. Count me in.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys I haven't checked this thread in quite awhile. I could build a no-output ignition stator for race use. Honestly, if it uses a full core, I don't see any advantage to it though, other than simplicity.  If one of you guys wants to try it, (and pay for the stator), I will modify one, removing the charging poles and windings, and give you an ignition only stator.

I feel like I should post again. I finally read through the last 5 pages of this thread that blew up without me keeping an eye on it. Some good feedback, questions, and issues on here. As I said when I first heard of the CDI failure, I was 100% positive it was a fluke and had nothing to do with the stator. There have literally been no returns or issues with this part. Zero. The only contact I get about it is to help on wiring it it up for a DC conversion. Glen, if you still get updates on this thread, I'd love to hear a description of your DC kit test results. Glad to hear feedback from existing customers as well. This is a very bulletproof stator, and whether you're running stock headlights or HID's, you'll be very happy.