New Banshee H/O Lighting Stator Looking for R&D Tester

RaceTech Electric

I think the only feedback given was the one post in this thread in which he fried his CDI. He was supposed to report back after he replaced the CDI, but haven't heard back.

I posted since then. I replaced the cdi and ran the stator. I've spoken with Evan a few more times after that. The bike ran well. I didn't keep it on for much longer tho. The cdi going bad made me weary about keeping it on. I think the stator is a great alternative if your stock goes bad. I firmly believe stock is the best you can get, but this is next on my list just because you can't beat the price.

• 2 weeks later...

So my question is, would everyone that tried one recommend them without a doubt? Do these come with the lifetime warrenty claimed on one of the uk ebay pages, or is that only them offering that. Need a new stator that's built to last, thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

so i picked one of these stators up, appears to be pretty well built.  It's on, ill post some pics later, gonna take it out to glamis for new years and beat on it and ill report back.  Hope all goes well, fired up first kick after i put it in.(stock stator died).

I have one and have had it for a couple months now.  I got the dc floated ground one with the regulator/rectifier.  Real nice piece and

it has not skipped a beat since installed.  I think for the price you can't really go wrong especially since the stock one is around 4 bills new.

Hmm 110 bucks...its still way too soon to say if they are worth a shit or not probably.

The one I'm testing has worked fine. (I got one right after he started this post)

So far I haven't heard anyone having an issue with the stator. I'm recommending them because nothing else other than stock is worth dropping coin on....and stock is crazy expensive.

The one I'm testing has worked fine. (I got one right after he started this post)

So far I haven't heard anyone having an issue with the stator. I'm recommending them because nothing else other than stock is worth dropping coin on....and stock is crazy expensive.

Yea true, and i have heard that Moose makes a decent unit but its also 270 bucks.

I have maybe 10 trips to the dunes and have had zero issues with it. 

Was a little leery at first since one testers CDI went out just after he installed the stator.  I spoke with Evan and he assured me that his stator had nothing to do with CDI failure.  He seems like a stand up guy so I decided to give his product a whirl.

I also recommend it as well.

Yea true, and i have heard that Moose makes a decent unit but its also 270 bucks.

I believe the Moose unit is made by Electrosport.

The Moose unit is nice looking, but I would still go with Evan's unit. It's even sturdier looking and you can't beat the price.

i met evan in person when i bought my stator, he seems to know his shit backwards and forwards, even drew me up a wiring diagram for the extra lighting in no time flat.  Can't wait to get out to glamis, keep the reviews coming. :bunny:

• 3 weeks later...

No.

• 2 weeks later...