Shearer or sniper pipes

People can say Shearer or CPI, Shearer or Grand River and Shearer or Toomey and nothing, not hardly any response at all. But the first time anyone says Shearer or Sniper, you would think a nuclear explosion just went off, Why? Its because Sniper is different and not just another copycat pipe, its not a Shearer pipe that has been tweaked a little to get a performance gain, it has a totally different power curve and that scares some people. JMO

Watching video of the Passion/Sniper KX85 spanking the 150 four strokes in a drag race may not seem like anything special, its just probably never ever been done before????????

PassionRE

I call em like iI see em' .Honesty works both ways fella.....prove me a liar on anything. People throw trash around in here like it standard protocol. Throw factual science back at them and it just gets uglier....Jim

That's the damn truth!!!!!

I just don't see the need for people to be so hurtful. Why does it have to be this Vs that. Can't different applications favor a different product? I would love to try these pipes and I will probably be ordering in a few days. This whole thing has gotten way out of hand.

I just don't see the need for people to be so hurtful. Why does it have to be this Vs that. Can't different applications favor a different product? I would love to try these pipes and I will probably be ordering in a few days. This whole thing has gotten way out of hand.

You would think if Snipers quality forces Shearer to build a better fitting and better plated pipe, all people that are going to buy new Shearers would be happy!

PassionRE

I call em like iI see em' .Honesty works both ways fella.....prove me a liar on anything. People throw trash around in here like it standard protocol. Throw factual science back at them and it just gets uglier....Jim

That's the damn truth!!!!!

Facts & science, oh and logic! Good luck. People just don't care. It's like convincing Catholics that the dinosaurs existed.

between builder drama, pipe builder drama, religion drama and facebook members coming over here this place is a wreck. a lot of members pushing good builders to show their ass, talking shit about one another and members jumping on the first band wagon to roll through .

ppl need to go ride, get laid or grow up. it's the internet. we almost need online baby sitters or police.

between builder drama, pipe builder drama, religion drama and facebook members coming over here this place is a wreck. a lot of members pushing good builders to show their ass, talking shit about one another and members jumping on the first band wagon to roll through .

ppl need to go ride, get laid or grow up. it's the internet. we almost need online baby sitters or police.

rolleyes.gif