how do you guys "Steal proof" your banshee?

ben123

Doesn't matter the quality of a chain. Bolt cutters will cut. Same with locks. If they come with bolt cutters and you have cable they can't cut the cable. Each has benifits. If someone wants something. They will get it

I don't know. This one would be pretty hard to cut. 14mm and it is hex shape so your bolt cutters have a wide flat area to cut right off the bat.

23434_00_y.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thieves always find a way unless you are like Sheerider and keep it in your bedroom. Insure the sucker for agreed value coverage. Geico does mine for 99 a year and that includes bodily damage to myself should I eat it and break bones too.

i kept my harley in the living room when i was kidless but now my banshee gets krypto u shaped bike locks 1 through the front hub a arm and 1 through rear sprocket and also a lil lock that goes in 1 of the chain links & 2 female wolf hybreds watching , but no matter where you live & what you do people will take shit that s not theres .........jus maybe not as often in nicer neighborhoods goodluck

Edited by shakar

I'm with loco, if people want ur shit they will take it. Before we purchased our home we lived in a nice low crime neighborhood. Still these little fucks tried to break into the backyard were I had my bike. Now I have my dog and a mossberg, good combo if you ask me. The more you can delay theives the better chance you have.

Are you guys all serious about locking your shit up even when it's in your garage?

Hell, I leave my garage wide open sometimes for days at a time and never even having the slightest worry that someone is going to steal anything.

What's your address? I think I need to stop by and say "hi, bye" lol

What's your address? I think I need to stop by and say "hi, bye" lol

You are welcome any time.

Also, Tyler, apparently that one hit a soft spot for you.

I'm not even joking about NEVER being worried my shit will get stolen. Are you guys all seriously afraid of the neighborhoods you live in? Perhaps it's because the city I live in is the #2 safest city in America.

I seriously am shocked that as many of you literally lock your shit up INSIDE your garages with giant chains and cables. How do you sleep at night knowing that you live among scumbags like that? My doors are NEVER locked, home or not. I rarely even lock my cars around town. It must totally suck to live in fear all the time.

I live in a very safe town and very rarely does anything get stolen but its still bound to happen. Once I caught some guy who saw my garage was open and went in and grabbed some tools. Once he saw me pull up he dropped everything and took off. Even in the safest neighborhoods stuff can get stolen.

I live in a very safe town and very rarely does anything get stolen but its still bound to happen. Once I caught some guy who saw my garage was open and went in and grabbed some tools. Once he saw me pull up he dropped everything and took off. Even in the safest neighborhoods stuff can get stolen.

That's what insurance is for. If someone wants it bad enough, let them have it. Shit for the amount of money these guys are spending on locks and chains and cables and shit, they could just buy a year insurance policy...

You are welcome any time.

Also, Tyler, apparently that one hit a soft spot for you.

I'm not even joking about NEVER being worried my shit will get stolen. Are you guys all seriously afraid of the neighborhoods you live in? Perhaps it's because the city I live in is the #2 safest city in America.

I seriously am shocked that as many of you literally lock your shit up INSIDE your garages with giant chains and cables. How do you sleep at night knowing that you live among scumbags like that? My doors are NEVER locked, home or not. I rarely even lock my cars around town. It must totally suck to live in fear all the time.

Yeah it does suck. My house is chained to the earth.