M&M has no customer service.

fastbanshee8

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard nothing about good things from M&M prior to the move. Based on word of mouth reputation, I would buy from them and be patient. I guess the old saying is true. "You cannot please everyone all of the time, but you can please some of the people come of the time." Best of luck to you No Limits Powersports!

Adam

Ive responded to your emails and sent you a pm so if your not getting them let me know. Appreciate you taking the time to start a post about this after 1 missed phone call. If you still want a refund let me know i will send out a call tag for the grill.

just send the call tag out and refund him.. send me the grill and the bill because i am gonna film me blowing it to shreds.

• 5 months later...

well im just throwing in my .02 I have never dealt with m&m, but from all the guys on here he seems like a stand up guy thats willing to work with and help anybody. And u go bashing him.

I HOPE HE SENDS U A GRILL THAT HAS A DICK THEME TO IT, OR JUST ONE GIANT DICK. CAUSE THATS WHAT U ARE BLOW BAG.

after making a purchase while back that was little over 2 grand andy was nice enough to call it 2k even that is a good salesman if i ever saw one. not to mention he also got the parts to my door in less than 5 days with the exption of 7 day on the cub cyls because they were out of stock. no complaints andy is my mechanic from now on.

Edited by TURDoSCHMERVAL