M&M has no customer service.

fastbanshee8

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you take some ones money, tell them you sent the part but didnt, that would make you a doosh. if fastbanshee8 story is true, sounds like he has a legitimate complaint to me. i dont know anybody involved in this but thats how i see it

if you don't know either person than why would you post? andy wouldn't take someones money and not ship a part. andy would not (not answer his phone) he has ppl that answer and takes names and numbers for a return call. all this is some bullshit stirred up by some punk kid wanting his grill before his next ride. get a clue kid your friends on their 400ex's are not gonna think you are any cooler.

i bet this same loser leaves negative feedback on ebay when he don't receive next day parts too. hell they got his money where is his god damn parts?

if you don't know either person than why would you post? andy wouldn't take someones money and not ship a part. andy would not (not answer his phone) he has ppl that answer and takes names and numbers for a return call. all this is some bullshit stirred up by some punk kid wanting his grill before his next ride. get a clue kid your friends on their 400ex's are not gonna think you are any cooler.

i bet this same loser leaves negative feedback on ebay when he don't receive next day parts too. hell they got his money where is his god damn parts?

you gotta realize that on bhq, a legit conclusion can be drawn from info that doesnt exist or was never given. :shootself::rotflmao:

like i said, i dont know anybody involved. but banshee8 "claims" he recieved a message last friday saying the parts were shipped or were going to be shipped, today they still havent been shipped. lets assume its the truth for a moment, if it happened to me i would be getting alittle uneasy right now and im sure anyone else in this same situation would be also. takes only a few minutes to throw stuff in a box, then drop it off at the post office when your out driving around town or something. then again maybe banshee8 is posting bullshit.

Ok think.... for a minute and try not to hurt yourself.....

This site is ran by people who can build a sick banshee with their eyes closed. They KNOW who does the best work and they KNOW whats going on.

This site doesnt deal with shitty companys. Honestly, look at all the sponsors work, its top notch..... do u really think someone with years of top notch work and good feedback is going to fuck the whole company over a damn grille??? NO!

That simple. If you call when theyre not open...... i dont think someone will answer. Try a day u know theyre open. A morning or afternoon when all the work is done. Im sure they will get you your part.

Leave the Cowboys out of this, they have nothing to do with this dumb thread. Oh yea good luck getting your grill, Im sure Andy will work things out with you.

:cheers:

Edited by Infamous039