M&M has no customer service.

fastbanshee8

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been one week, since I ordered, and paid for a grill. I've contacted them twice, and they have answered once. I still have not received my grill. I won't order anything from them again, if they were the last banshee dealer on earth.

wow yeah customers like you are the ones ppl wish they could avoid..... he is in the middle of a move, he don't stock grilles that i know of so it would have to be drop shipped and he has no control over shipping time from modquad to you.

grow up dude and call him like a man and ask him what is going on vs coming on here bashing.

That sux bro. Andy is going thru a huge change and becoming No Limit Powersports in Tulsa , a Yamaha and Kawasaki dealership. I will bring this to his attention so he knows he has a problem. He is usually very quick on shipping.

Ok so you have contacted them twice, they answered once...... What did they say? Its only been a week, give it a few days.

It's only been a week? WTF is that for an answer. Yeah, they've only had my money for a week, and if they don't stock the parts, they should put that kinda info on their website. Their shop is only 3-4 hours away, but with the price of gas these days, it's not worth the drive, for that small of a purchase. Their first message to me said that the part would be shipped last Friday, and here it is the following Tuesday, and it still hasn't been shipped.

wow yeah customers like you are the ones ppl wish they could avoid..... he is in the middle of a move, he don't stock grilles that i know of so it would have to be drop shipped and he has no control over shipping time from modquad to you.

grow up dude and call him like a man and ask him what is going on vs coming on here bashing.

I've already contacted him once, and what he told me would happen, hasn't. I contacted him again, and he hasn't answered.

It's only been a week? WTF is that for an answer. Yeah, they've only had my money for a week, and if they don't stock the parts, they should put that kinda info on their website. Their shop is only 3-4 hours away, but with the price of gas these days, it's not worth the drive, for that small of a purchase. Their first message to me said that the part would be shipped last Friday, and here it is the following Tuesday, and it still hasn't been shipped.

dude seriously you need to go on.... andy has held way more of my money than your pos grill cost for way more than a week and he has also sent me parts before i even paid. you are calling the wrong guy a bad business person. by far one of the most polite persons i have ever dealt with and will do anything for anyone especially when they understand how things work. you obviously haven't a clue how things work or you wouldn't be on here acting like a idiot.

dude seriously you need to go on.... andy has held way more of my money than your pos grill cost for way more than a week and he has also sent me parts before i even paid. you are calling the wrong guy a bad business person. by far one of the most polite persons i have ever dealt with and will do anything for anyone especially when they understand how things work. you obviously haven't a clue how things work or you wouldn't be on here acting like a idiot.

I'm not acting like an idiot, and maybe you are just sticking up for him, because he's done favors for you in the past, like sending you parts before you paid for them. All I'm saying is, M&M hasn't done what he told me, he would do. Yeah it's my fault, for not ordering from FAST, this time.

It's been one week, since I ordered, and paid for a grill. I've contacted them twice, and they have answered once. I still have not received my grill. I won't order anything from them again, if they were the last banshee dealer on earth.

Im sure this will help get your shit faster... I hope he sends your money back in a sack full of dog shit...

I'm not acting like an idiot, and maybe you are just sticking up for him, because he's done favors for you in the past, like sending you parts before you paid for them. All I'm saying is, M&M hasn't done what he told me, he would do. Yeah it's my fault, for not ordering from FAST, this time.

and you think jeff stocks modquad grill? for not being, or acting like a idiot you are proving yourself wrong. it will take a week to get a grill from the manufacturer to you... i am taking up for andy because i know his priority is customers being happy even if shipping time is out of his control. fyi in case you thought the tooth fairy was real.... no one stocks 100% of what they sell and that is a fact.