M&M has no customer service.

fastbanshee8

oh my fuking God,crying over a grill,Hope the mail man loses it,oh i cant ride,my cool grill hasnt come in,is this what the problem is :shootself: and Andy at M&M is the nicest guy that will help you out with anything,he has helped me with 3 different builds and never had a problem on shipping,now he has alot on his shoulders and does forget sometimes,but thats nothing a phone call would take care of,i've delt with him for 4yrs and nothing but good things to say about Andy at m&m...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy is just a idiot. at time like this we almost need a protection policy for sponsor to keep morons from ruining good business owner/operators from catching a bad rep over bs.

i have spent quite a few hours talking to him and i bet he bites his tongue a lot with guys like him just because he isn't a ass. i could never do his job because i would be one less customer everytime someone threw a bitch fit.

i would have to call my shop "hardcore atv" have bouncers dragging idiots out.

Dude, it has only been a week. I understand you paid and were told it would ship and it still hadn't, that's a bummer, but nothing to get to worked up over. Hell, I waited 6 months for cylinders for a sponsor to port my cylinders before I even started to get upset. They are moving so I'm sure things are hectic. Just give it a lil time and then call in a friendly reminder. If you didn't just try to ruin his name he probably would of sent you some cool new promotional gear for No Limit Powersports or discount for your trouble. But you must of not thought that out. Also, Andy gave every one a full heads up before the move and you still went ahead and ordered.

Wow, I apologize that your grill has not showed up yet. As stated above we are in the middle of a move, buisness buyout, starting a kawasaki yamaha franchise, building motors, setting up over 100 new units for sale, running m&m atv previous business, including the website, which is why I gave everybody a heads up because I might be a little slow getting back to you or shipping out product for a little while during this transition. You say your order has not shipped but it has just because the old site does not update the status I apologize. I did not have the grill in stock, and yes I do normally stock the grilles but with the move and buyout I shrunk my inventory as much as possible.

If you would like your money back I will refund it asap. If you choose to not do business with us again, well thats your choice. If you will be just a little patient you will get your grill. If you are wanting the grill b4 snake hunt I will make sure you have it. Sorry for the delay I dont want anyone to wait a whole week on a grill I will try and improve if you decide to give us another shot.

Andy

Wow, I apologize that your grill has not showed up yet. As stated above we are in the middle of a move, buisness buyout, starting a kawasaki yamaha franchise, building motors, setting up over 100 new units for sale, running m&m atv previous business, including the website, which is why I gave everybody a heads up because I might be a little slow getting back to you or shipping out product for a little while during this transition. You say your order has not shipped but it has just because the old site does not update the status I apologize. I did not have the grill in stock, and yes I do normally stock the grilles but with the move and buyout I shrunk my inventory as much as possible.

If you would like your money back I will refund it asap. If you choose to not do business with us again, well thats your choice. If you will be just a little patient you will get your grill. If you are wanting the grill b4 snake hunt I will make sure you have it. Sorry for the delay I dont want anyone to wait a whole week on a grill I will try and improve if you decide to give us another shot.

Andy

Well said and classy

Andy

wow i bet grill boy feels like a smuck ...... :cry:67731_452870228136_38599663136_5399594_7538875_n.jpg

Edited by shakar

Andy

i have not had a problem with your service or shipping i was really eager to get my 421 but you didnt have it in stock so i sucked it up and waited the extra day or two. i will buy from you again and you have always answered all my stupid questions with no hesitation so that in my book is good customer service. i cant wait to see what you have to offer when you are finally done moving to No Limit.

Thank you Andy.

ANDY is the bomb ! dude knows his shit and has never givin me anything but great service !

Andy sent me an email last week, stating that the part would be shipped on Friday, and it didn't happen. He still hasn't replied to my last message, either. This simple order has turned into a huge mess, on M&M's end.