**BansheeHQ Cylinder Poll**

Cylinder preferences and riding type  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With all of the new cylinders out there, I am curious as to what is getting the most attention or interest these days. Now that everyone has seen Serval dyno numbers as well as what the stock cylinder motors are capable of what are you most interested in?

Please answer all three questions. Thanks!

I had a 10 cub and now a 4dm.... Kinda miss riding all over and not caring what damage is being done!!! my next build will be a ported 350 or 4 mil stock cyl. simple and cheap to rebuild....

Why no twister on the poll? I would do Twister cylinders over CP industries cylinders any day. If I had to stick with CP industries I would do a 10mil DM.

- Jared

Fucking figures you'd see this and throw Twister in there. Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind. I am really aiming at more of the stock vs. Cub or Serval stuff.. I just threw the DM on there because I know there are several on the site.

Building a 10mm cub now. Coming from a pretty much stock setup besides all the bolt on shit. Only thing that scares me is the nikacil. I ride with Lms1977 who has the 10mm serval and it fuckin rips. Im curious to see how it compares to the cub.

Fucking figures you'd see this and throw Twister in there. Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind. I am really aiming at more of the stock vs. Cub or Serval stuff.. I just threw the DM on there because I know there are several on the site.

hahahaha!

You should have put "twister cylinder for jared" in the poll

You knew I'd say Twister.

- Jared

I have a 10mil serval and if had to do it all over I would do the same motor just some porting to it. now if pickezs cub runs good with good bottom end well I might want a cub then time will tell.

as for now I am very pleased with my setup other than I will always want more my wallet keeps telling me ifs fast enough but my thumb just wants more banghead