**BansheeHQ Cylinder Poll**

Cylinder preferences and riding type  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You need to allow multiple votes. I have a ported 350 duner, a 4mil cub on gas that is going over to alky and getting stretched out to drag, and i just picked up a 4 mil serval to replace my 4 mil stock cylinder duner. If the 4mil cub on alky doesnt get my heart pumping enough, i think im going to go straight to a DM and quit fucking around Probably a 10mil we'll see.

I have 4mm stock cylinder dune port for my beat around bike and doing a 4mm cub on the dune bike in my sig right now but would have liked to have done a 10mm DM if money would have allowed it. Stock cylinder on three other bikes. From now on I think I'll stick to ported stock cylinder builds. It's cheaper and more fun to experiment with different setups since I can never make up my mind on what I want anyway.