**BansheeHQ Cylinder Poll**

Cylinder preferences and riding type  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

no love for the cheetahs it looks like. if anything, id like to build a 4mil rz350 motor. i dont see a practical application for dm or dmx unless your idea of fun is a straight line with 2 wheels off the ground.

You've obviously never ridden a DM. I would put my 10 or 18DM against any Serval or stock dune ported motor any day of the week. The power is there, whenever you want it. I just happen to have a lot more power when I want it.

Question for me is, what would make a good drag/duner motor? Something with some grunt but still get out there and run with a 421 cub. Not big drag motor compitition but a tweener. My 4mil stock cyl is a great duner and not bad a the strip but def on the back end more often then not.

4mil DM?

Where's that game at?

SP

spurd ride springers and then tell me you couldnt dune that motor.. and if its slow on the strip....

400 pv.

421 pv.

DM's make a ton of power because the CC is there. they still take a proper setup and some decent tunning.

i ride basically what guns rides since we are from the same area, and the reason i went serval is because of what everyone says about the bottom end. our trails here are pretty rocky at some points so we are not always WOT.

where do you ride coal hills without the risk of getting in trouble? because as far as i know near childs/carbondale you arent supoposed to ride them