complete running banshee part out

Thinking about parting out my bike. I have a complete running engine. coolhead, stock cylinders fresh, bored .60 over with a f.a.s.t duneport, 4 mil crank, , new wiseco pistons, dual pingle, adjustable timing plate, shift pro kit, cascade shift star, stock transmission in good shape, stock clutch assembly with driveline performance hd clutch plates and springs, pro circuit exhaust in good shape, trail tech lights, complete skid plates, 34mm PJ carbs, custom aluminum airbox with dual uni filters, -1" shifter, yfz 450 pegs, stock radiator. Ive had this bike for sale and have had alot of interest but mostly dead beats so I am looking into parting it out to see if it will be worth while getting rid of some good usable parts. Id like to sell the engine complete if someone made an offer on it or I would part it out if I have alot of interest in other parts. the engine has approx 8 hours of running time on bore, crank and pistons, reeds, domes. the airbox and filters have one ride. located in anchorage, ak. make some offers on parts if you see anything you need. PM me please. here is some photos of it.

bans.jpg

banshe.jpg

banshee3.jpg

fucking_sell_already.jpg

sdfddsdf.jpg

Parts like tires, wheels, frame, plastic, etc, larger items I will sell locally only.

Bike is extremely clean. I tore the whole thing down when I was doing the engine build and cleaned and greased everything. It has low hours on rebuild. Parts are all solid except one head light doesnt work, the kill switch doesnt work and one ball joint is loose

Edited by slag_350300

Thinking about parting out my bike. I have a complete running engine. coolhead, stock cylinders fresh, bored .60 over with a f.a.s.t duneport, 4 mil crank, , new wiseco pistons, dual pingle, adjustable timing plate, shift pro kit, cascade shift star, stock transmission in good shape, stock clutch assembly with driveline performance hd clutch plates and springs, pro circuit exhaust in good shape, trail tech lights, complete skid plates, 34mm PJ carbs, custom aluminum airbox with dual uni filters, -1" shifter, yfz 450 pegs, stock radiator. Ive had this bike for sale and have had alot of interest but mostly dead beats so I am looking into parting it out to see if it will be worth while getting rid of some good usable parts. Id like to sell the engine complete if someone made an offer on it or I would part it out if I have alot of interest in other parts. the engine has approx 8 hours of running time on bore, crank and pistons, reeds, domes. the airbox and filters have one ride. located in anchorage, ak. make some offers on parts if you see anything you need. PM me please. here is some photos of it.

bans.jpg

banshe.jpg

banshee3.jpg

fucking_sell_already.jpg

sdfddsdf.jpg

Parts like tires, wheels, frame, plastic, etc, larger items I will sell locally only.

Bike is extremely clean. I tore the whole thing down when I was doing the engine build and cleaned and greased everything. It has low hours on rebuild. Parts are all solid except one head light doesnt work, the kill switch doesnt work and one ball joint is loose

Hey man I'm interested in your cylinders and pistons. I just fully rebuilt a stock stroke with a dune port and I have less than 4 hours on it thinking its time for a 4mm call me 985-517-3402 thanks.

bans.jpg

banshe.jpg

banshee3.jpg

fucking_sell_already.jpg

sdfddsdf.jpg

im interested in the cool head and head studs

Yes, the brake rezzie is all black.

Im trying to sell the engine complete at first, if I part it out I will let you guys know.

The heel guards I made myself Id like to get $55 shipped for them. They will come with the YFZ wide foot pegs because I fabbed them up to fit those pegs, not the stock ones.

rotax, thanks for your patience and your reply. Ive had several ppl interested in the engine and I have not heard back from them it is also listed on craigslist when I have a confirmed buyer on the engine I was planning on updating this post with pics and prices. As I listed in the post I was looking to see what kind of response I would get for buyers wanting a freshly built engine before I decided to part out the rest.

Edited by slag_350300