421 serval?

I recently blew the right side and was wondering the pros and cons of a 421 serval. What size carbs should be ran on them and should I go this route instead of boring my stock cylinders..

if you have the money get the serval i havnt got mine fine tuned yet but it still has amazing power i am running stock carbs but i am going to get 35mm IMO its woth the cash

I recently blew the right side and was wondering the pros and cons of a 421 serval. What size carbs should be ran on them and should I go this route instead of boring my stock cylinders..

I just built my serval and the power is amazing compared to the stock cylinders. I run 30mm oko carbs and pro circuit pipes.

Yea definitely..I was going to plan on running 35sthe with shearer pipes on it..do u think that would be sufficient enough? And I am planning on getting the kit from FAST..what else would I need?

i got mine from m&m cuz fast was on a 2 week back order on the cylinders think of it this way 421 cubs make alot of topend power just move the 421 cub power down the rpm range and you have the serval i raced my cuzins 450 and i beat him at half throttle because i couldnt shift past half throttle think my shift isnt adjusted right

I did a 4mil Serval on my play bike with 35's and Shearers....runs real hard. Did 78-79hp with close 49-ish TQ with 34mm carbs before upgrading to 35's . Nice flat torque curve ,power everywhere, and runs on premium pump gas. Cant beat a deal like that IMHO. You better plan on getting a new crank while your at it though. That much torque is sure to twist a stock unwelded one.

feelin this serval talk im bout to upgrade to a 421 serval as well...im in the same debate w the carb choice im def starting at a 35 im considedring a either 38 or 39 i want all the perks of the serval power curve but i still want that beast top end oh and im gonna run shearers as well

feelin this serval talk im bout to upgrade to a 421 serval as well...im in the same debate w the carb choice im def starting at a 35 im considedring a either 38 or 39 i want all the perks of the serval power curve but i still want that beast top end oh and im gonna run shearers as well

im also debating on which builder to get the serval from...im between k&t F.A.S.T and Passion...who u goin w bara??