BAD BUYER: BigNick98

Matt21

Another PIECE OF SHIT buyer. BigNick98 will not return my texts, or phone calls (Today he actually answered, realized it was me and hung up), he also has deleted his side of our message's ( just last night). I was supposed to recieve the $3,000 for this motor on the 16/17th, he called and texted to tell me the money would arrive at this time. After it didn't show up, I began calling, etc... I've yet to hear from him.

LOCO, I hope you ban this guy, he needs gone for good. This kind of behavior is unacceptable, this wasn't a $50 steering stem or something.

What comes around goes around Nick, I can only hope something like this happens to you soon. You are PATHETIC!

Hope this saves others from having to go through this as well,

Matt

I have met BigNick98 in person didn't seem like a bad guy. I purchased a 4mill motor from him and picked it up. Only to get home and find out that the motor has the wrong pistons installed in it which was causing them to hit the cut domes with the long rod crank. The rest of the motor was in excellent condition after i tore it completely down and inspected all the bearing and seals. Now im in the process of putting it back together. I was kinda pissed off after spending $1400 on the motor (which was not bad) and having to spend another $200 on pistons and a hone job.

I have met BigNick98 in person didn't seem like a bad guy. I purchased a 4mill motor from him and picked it up. Only to get home and find out that the motor has the wrong pistons installed in it which was causing them to hit the cut domes with the long rod crank. The rest of the motor was in excellent condition after i tore it completely down and inspected all the bearing and seals. Now im in the process of putting it back together. I was kinda pissed off after spending $1400 on the motor (which was not bad) and having to spend another $200 on pistons and a hone job.

doesnt matter if you payed $50 for that engine. if it was not disclosed at the time of sale then its wrong and deceitful.

doesnt matter if you payed $50 for that engine. if it was not disclosed at the time of sale then its wrong and deceitful.

I agree with you 100% man, I was pretty pissed b/c I was told one thing only to find out something different.

I would look for bent rods. Long rod crank = 5mm longer rods. Standard piston means the piston is going up 5mm farther than it should. That is a pretty big number to be off and I dont think it would just make marks on the piston crown and cylinder head. Somthign had to give.

I would look for bent rods. Long rod crank = 5mm longer rods. Standard piston means the piston is going up 5mm farther than it should. That is a pretty big number to be off and I dont think it would just make marks on the piston crown and cylinder head. Somthign had to give.

I checked over everything and nothing is bent or damaged. It does have the cut domes and I spoke to someone at FAST Racing to confirm the build, but the guy must have had the engine re-bored at one time and order the wrong pistons for it. The pistons that were in were brand spanking new so it definitely hadn't been used long. I am almost done rebuilding it now.