4,7,10 mil cub?

slobanshee

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the great input guys! I have talked to most of the site sponsers and decided to go with HJR. Hes putting together a ported 10 mil cub. now that i have a motor i need help picking a badass exhaust,intake, and carbs. Also cant decide if i should run gas or alky?

Thanks for all the great input guys! I have talked to most of the site sponsers and decided to go with HJR. Hes putting together a ported 10 mil cub. now that i have a motor i need help picking a badass exhaust,intake, and carbs. Also cant decide if i should run gas or alky?

Kevin should be able to tell you what will work best with his motor.

methanol if you are strictly drag racing

If you are going to be dune riding/racing I would skip the cub cylinder. Go with a serval or a twister cylinder. I'm partial to the twister stuff myself, but to each their own... Either way, I would go with the 10mil. Spend the money and get a good chassis setup. It will make a world of difference on the dunes & whoops. Whatever you decide to go with, I would send your cylinders off to Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing and get them ported. Or just buy them direct from him and have him port them before he sends them out.

If you are going to be dune riding/racing I would skip the cub cylinder. Go with a serval or a twister cylinder. I'm partial to the twister stuff myself, but to each their own... Either way, I would go with the 10mil. Spend the money and get a good chassis setup. It will make a world of difference on the dunes & whoops. Whatever you decide to go with, I would send your cylinders off to Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing and get them ported. Or just buy them direct from him and have him port them before he sends them out.

Kevin did the porting/building already on the 10 mil cub already. lol He is who i bought everything from.l i wont be trail riding much with it. It will be playing a little then to the drags.

• Like 1