Front Rack

Does anyone know of any front racks that are made for a banshee? I know they make them for some other sport bikes but I can't find one for a banshee.

I'm aware of the rear six pack racks, but where I ride I'm always climbing hills and I don't want the weight on the back.

Very sick of riding with a book bag and an ammo box wire tied to my front bumper isn't enough storage.

What all are you trying to carry? Let's see......A samich....bottle-o-beverage......2-spark plugs....plug wrench....a few jets and a jet tool....Camera.... insurance card......And BAIL MONEY! LOL.

I've never seen a Banshee with saddlebags.... :blink: Hope I never do.

Is it concealed carry if your gun is in an ammo box strapped in plain sight to the front of your machine? You got a VOID card for that banshee son? :lol:

Wrap the webbing of the straps of a fanny pack through the front bumper. It'll be like a back pack for your front. If you need a "Rack " for a banshee...you need to do a machine change........or leave the purse at home. :rotflmao: Carefull, that thing behind your purse on the rack is a radiator. :jesterlaugh:

Just playin' :D OK, let's see some pictures of some Hillrod rack contraptions......

Haha welll I do like to carry some luggage, but there's no way I'd want a different quad!!

I mostly ride in wellsville, ohio so your climbing hills whereever you go, you get flat tires alot, there are many things that need to be captured via camera, and its nice to have a snack, and a drink, and maybe a 10mm wrench on ya.

I've always strapped a small military ammo box to the front bumper, but i'm just looking for a litte more.

Wellsville is hillbilly as hell, so the more hillbilly you are, the more you fit right in!

yea there's no rack that your going to find for a front rack on a banshee. its not a real demanded item....so your going to have to make your own. It just takes some thought and trial and error before you find the exact thing that works great for you. Hell i made myself a container to carry enough premix oil to mis up almost a whole gas tank worth of fuel.

I know that somone (i think trinity) makes a holder that goes under the seat for spark plugs. Anyone ever made or know of a company that makes a storage box that would go down there?

There's enough room down there for some decent storage.

WINDYCITYJOHN400, whats wrong with saddle bags? Looks aren't everything my friend...

I don't want to be able to haul logs around or anything, but the more I can carry, The longer I can be out riding. When you go on 30 or 40 mile treks into the appalachian mountains, and intend on doing lots of hill climbing, you need some luggage.

Maybe out in the dunes you don't need any tools, or a drink or anything but around here we climb coal hill, rock shelves, and ride for all hours of the day in the dense forests. Shit breaks quite often.

I've found some interesting luggage bags (I.E. tank bags) that they use on enduro motorcycles that would work well.

Anyone suggest any certain ones?

ive seen on here (just recently) of a guy that did a DC conversion for his bike.....he made a battery box that went under his seat. he had to cut out that TINY little area to store your factory tool kit....but its a hell of alot bigger.....fits a motorcycle battery.

Yea that would be sweet! I think I need to fab up a water proof box for under there. Or just a box that I could put a tupperware container in.

I know that somone (i think trinity) makes a holder that goes under the seat for spark plugs. Anyo

ne ever made or know of a company that makes a storage box that would go down there?

There's enough room down there for some decent storage.

Look on ebay... i just bought a box for mine that goes where the stock air box goes

maybe you should weld a hitch receiver to the front of your frame. Then you can get one of those flat carrying racks that people use on their cars when they go camping. Or the water tight storage box style. :lol: Just trick yourself out like an old school biker, with your bedroll on the bars with all your junk rolled up in it. Or cut you plastics at the base of you radiator, put a hinge on it like a toybox, then make a box that hangs from the frame between the A-arms. I know guys fit large 4-stroke batteries in that spot. Don't know how much room your looking for, but between that and a fanny pack strapped to the front bumper....you should be able to carry alot of items. Otherwise your going to look funny with your backpack on backwards like a baby carrier, trying to shift your weight forward for those hill climbs. :lol: