Help ! I made a boner move

what I would do Is pour about a teaspoon of 2 stroke oil in both plug holes and turn the motor slowly letting it get to the bottom i mean move the kicker by hand. then wait a couple of mins and start it up. the trans oil should burn up if there is some proper oil in there.

a 2 stroke is lubed by the pool of oil on the bottom of your crank case. the gas only brings the oil in it seperates in the motor and pools on the bottom and the spashing of the crank lubes up the cylinders and crank. I usually put about a teaspoon of 2 stroke oil on top of the normal oil I use during assembly in all of my motors and I havent had any problems yet.

a 2 stroke is lubed by the pool of oil on the bottom of your crank case. the gas only brings the oil in it seperates in the motor and pools on the bottom and the spashing of the crank lubes up the cylinders and crank.

umm.....2-stroke oil is not seperated when it runs through the motor. True a VERY small bit MAY pool in the bottom of the cases from the oil possibly seperating out of the fuel mix that was in the crank and the transfers after it has been stored for a long time......however the crank does not get emersed into oil or splash oil up onto the cylinder walls. That is how a 4-stroke works......2-strokes are soley lubed by the oil coming into the cylinders via the oil in the fuel mix itself..