***ALL members please read this!***

Most of you guys have probably figured out by now that the forums were being upgraded, hence the shut down time and the things not working quite right. The Shoutbox and Status box should be fixed later tonight as Lee will be working on them. Sorry about not letting everyone know about the down time. Invision started the upgrade but ran into an issue because there were too many members on the forums, thus clogging up the server.. So, I blame YOU guys. Haha. Everything should be good to go at some point tonight.

Also, I just noticed that I am getting notifications to my e-mail address. I went into my settings and it looks like with this upgrade there are far more notification settings. Pretty nice for those of you who like to custom set your stuff. Check it out under My Settings > Notifications.

Tyler

Most of you guys have probably figured out by now that the forums were being upgraded, hence the shut down time and the things not working quite right. The Shoutbox and Status box should be fixed later tonight as Lee will be working on them. Sorry about not letting everyone know about the down time. Invision started the upgrade but ran into an issue because there were too many members on the forums, thus clogging up the server.. So, I blame YOU guys. Haha. Everything should be good to go at some point tonight.

Also, I just noticed that I am getting notifications to my e-mail address. I went into my settings and it looks like with this upgrade there are far more notification settings. Pretty nice for those of you who like to custom set your stuff. Check it out under My Settings > Notifications.

Tyler

thought i got kicked off or something lol thank god and no problem

There has always been a simplified version for phones.

I have also had Tapatalk installed for even easier use. It's a breeze on my iPhone.

I got that too. I really like it, makes reading a lot easier, sizes the text just right etc. It's awesome. worth the 3.99

There has always been a simplified version for phones.

I have also had Tapatalk installed for even easier use. It's a breeze on my iPhone.

Tapatalk, cool ill have to try that! Bad thing about getting it on the phone is i have a bad habit of browsing the site and driving lol. I am pretty good at it though. :headbang:

Cody