serval 421 ?

400sbc

Haha, you and me both brother.

I chose the 4 mil cuz I already had a 58mm longrod crank... otherwise I'd have waited for a 10 mil. Wonder how crazy they'll get... maybe a Serval Super Cub with 72mm bore?

They already make a "Super Wampus" 72 bore x (up tp) 68 stroke... I'm sure they aren't in the Serval format though.

http://cpindinc.com/pub/part_list?manufacturer=3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are done now i have the first 10mm at the platers as we speak. No need for a power valve on a serval the port timings are already low. If you want a pv buy a cheetah.

There will be all stroke combinations and all exterior formats from what calvin is telling me.

Cub

Super Cub

Serval Cub

Super Serval Cub

Wompus

super wompus

Serval Wompus

Super serval wompus

ect... lol this is to many cylinders i really dont know how Calvin does it. Not sure when they will all be done but the wompus is done i have one, and the servals in ss 4mm and 10mm are done i have them as well.

They are done now i have the first 10mm at the platers as we speak. No need for a power valve on a serval the port timings are already low. If you want a pv buy a cheetah.

There will be all stroke combinations and all exterior formats from what calvin is telling me.

Cub

Super Cub

Serval Cub

Super Serval Cub

Wompus

super wompus

Serval Wompus

Super serval wompus

ect... lol this is to many cylinders i really dont know how Calvin does it. Not sure when they will all be done but the wompus is done i have one, and the servals in ss 4mm and 10mm are done i have them as well.

Whats the Super Serval cub?

and what is the super serval wompus?? to many to keep up with what they are intended for

The "Wampus" Is the new cylinder that is cast to look like "STOCK OEM 2GU" cylinders. It comes in BOTH "Cheetah Cub" timings (drag) and "Serval Cub" timings (trail / dune)

The "Serval" Looks like a "Cheetah Cub" with no external differences, only port timing differences.

Both are apparently now being offered in the "Super series" ( 72mm bore) and are available in multiple stroke configurations from 54mm to 68mm.

"Super Wampus" with Cheetah cub timings for drag.

"Super Wampus" with Serval cub timings for trail / dune.

"Super Serval" obviously for trail / dune.

Basically the " Wampus" is just a cheater / sleeper cylinder.... Looks stock but comes in either dune / trail friendly "Serval" portings OR drag style "Cheetah Cub" timings.

You got it:

Anything with serval in it is a trail/dune port layout

Anything with wompus in it is a stock appearing layout

Anything with super in it is a 72mm bore

so a super serval wompus would be a stock appearing 72mm bore trail/dune motor lmao this is too many cylinders.

I'm voting for a "MEGA-SERVAL-10MIL-DM" :headbang::drool: That would be a chain breaking stump puller. ;)