serval 421 ?

400sbc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is +4mil mean? (sorry for newbies question) :rolleyes: , would suggest me just a good trail port to stay on original crank? how much hp can we get out out of a trail porting?

thanks

The term "4mil" is in reference to how many inches over stock the stroke has been increased. 4 millimeters, 7 millimeters, and so on and so forth.

ok thanks for informations and what about the Vito's racing kit i saw that on sale on ebay ist that a good price? here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120651251025&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Please stay away from Vito's, my friend bought their 421 kit last summer, the nikasil flaked off the cylinder wall on the first ride, he sent the cylinders back to be re-sleeved which he had to pay for, now it wont make any power. He missed the whole dune season. If you do a search you will find similar stories with Vito's.

The best bang for the buck is the 4 mil stock cylinder build, Herr Juggs Racing is a site sponsor, and is one of the best at building banshees, do yourself a favor and call him.

when your as fat as me its like its pulling a trailer! so the bigger the better and for the minimal cost difference of a 10- a 4 i say screw it its only money!

Haha, you and me both brother.

I chose the 4 mil cuz I already had a 58mm longrod crank... otherwise I'd have waited for a 10 mil. Wonder how crazy they'll get... maybe a Serval Super Cub with 72mm bore?