serval 421 ?

400sbc

How hard is it to get ahold of Andy at m&m I called there Friday waited and then left him a voicemail to call me back and I never got nothing back??? Little disappointed I am wanting to build a serval or chettah cub just can't make up my mind !!!! Who knew it would be such a hard decision??? What are the power differences between the serval and cheetah?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hard is it to get ahold of Andy at m&m I called there Friday waited and then left him a voicemail to call me back and I never got nothing back??? Little disappointed I am wanting to build a serval or chettah cub just can't make up my mind !!!! Who knew it would be such a hard decision??? What are the power differences between the serval and cheetah?

Relax dude, you called Friday.

I could be mistaken, but I thought that the wompus cylinders were going to be available with either the CUB port timings or the Serval port timings.. I would contact a builder to find out for sure

Well i work at CP and its very hard for even me to keep up with all the new cylinders. LOL But the wampus cylinder will have regular port timings and low port timings which is the serval ports. We do have just about every bore and stroke available imaginable for each cylinder.

I promise you Andy will get in contact with you as soon as he gets a chance. He was prolly busy on Friday and didnt get a chance to get back with you yet.

Most all good builders are very busy right now.. I thought we had you pretty well lined out in your other post "Cascade vs F.A.S.T." , via our pm's , and via our hour lonng phone conversation.... Guess not....?

I sure hope that was not all for none.... banghead

Andy will get back to you and prolly tell you the same thing we said im sure.

Most all good builders are very busy right now.. I thought we had you pretty well lined out in your other post "Cascade vs F.A.S.T." , via our pm's , and via our hour lonng phone conversation.... Guess not....?

God bless whoever builds this fucking guys motor. Obvious pain in the ass customer. Fuck man :confused: Some people

I agree. That's fucking ridiculous. I thought the guy was squared away from the other thread..

jeff is like a woman sometimes... maybe the kid talked to jeff on pink week?

lmao j/k jeffy jeff is great to deal with, just build some slow ass rides. :unsure:

Never said I was gonna buy from them, and besides when someone is spending that much money can you blame someone for looking around? I am still really interested in going with the fast set up So don't think that

quote name='FASTOYS' timestamp='1327964724' post='1307662']

i kinda did the same thing once i got back into banshee's and all my old sources had either shut down, the builder went to a different shop, open his own shop etc.. however i didn't waste much of their time. i knew the top 4-5 names in the game from this site. called all 5 in one day, asked a few what the hot setup for the money was (to my surprise a 421 cub, same as i was running in 04) was still the biggest seller.) with that out of the way i based my decision off of the person on the other end of the phone. i didn't want a arrogant builder, one that had a shit attitude or wanted to force a sale. not saying any of the sponsors here are bad, but one out of all of them ONE seamed more down to earth, wanted to sell me what i wanted and seemed like a humble person and didn't mind talking to a guy that was called "motor mouth" by his grandfather as a child. hell i have sensed when i was overstaying my welcome so to speak and the guy still manages to not freak out on me.

moral of the story is you gotta pick someone that meshes with you, but at the same time don't call them all and want them to talk to you for 2hrs about a engine setup then blow them off. i have felt bad in the past for bugging a sponsor and ordered parts just to justify their time. time is money with these guys and as much as they would love to sit on a phone all day with ppl they have paying ppl in front of you.