Serval cub motor?

I was lead to look into serval cub motors in a previous thread I posted. I was wonder if any1 has 1 because i cant find any videos of em considering they are pretty new. My bike now tops out at 83mph and I wanna push it a little more, but add some low to mid-range power, anybody know what kind of setup would be good for that, or do these servals are mainly for low to mid-range?

I was lead to look into serval cub motors in a previous thread I posted. I was wonder if any1 has 1 because i cant find any videos of em considering they are pretty new. My bike now tops out at 83mph and I wanna push it a little more, but add some low to mid-range power, anybody know what kind of setup would be good for that, or do these servals are mainly for low to mid-range?

sounds like a perfect question for a site sponsor.....id say call call FAST or maybe talk to m&m atv......i know FAST had a few of them in stock...

they have lower port timings than the cubs do and are geared more towards people who ride trails or the dunes. If you are looking for more top end power, the cub cylinder would be the better choice of the two. If you want more mid-range, then the serval would probably be the better way to go.

Keep in mind that it all works as a complete package though. Carb size, pipe design, dome shape, etc...

Call up a builder and discuss what you want to do with your bike and they can steer you in the right direction. I suggest Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing. Great guy and he can take care of all your needs, no matter which way you decide to go. Give him a call, his number is in my signature. Tell him Jared sent you.

- Jared

I don't have a video just yet but Jeff at FAST is building me a 4mil serval right now. I'll be running 35mm air strikers with R2 pipes on pump gas. He should be almost done with it. So this spring it will be in and running. Plenty of videos to come. Also interested in seeing some video if anyone has some just so I know what I can expect.

Hmmmm, R2's and strikers.......... Thing sounds like it would be fun out on a frozen oval. That would be powerful enough to run mountain roads like pikes peak and kill open dunes, yet still be able to ride the occasional trail. Just swoop that little kitty up and let us know how intese it is to ride.

Yeah I think it should be a beast:) My buddy keeps trying to knock it saying he hopes it runs good with that setup. He thinks his 4mil dune port it going to be stronger but we will see.