IM IN DIRT WHEELS MAGAZINE!

CGR fmxer

Go get a dirt wheels magazine and check out your fellow quad fmxer, banshee hq member. :dance:

All you sponsors out their, Im knocking really loud on your back door! banghead Hear`s your sign. Don`t pass it up! :headbang:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scan the article and post it up homie..

have to wait till they up date their web site on pics and articles

Sweet dude. I think I saw your pic and the mag is at my work and I will be off till after Jan 1st so If no one post a pic I will scan and send in then. What is funny I I have ben a Dirtwheels and ATV Action subscriber and there predicessors since 1982 and I used to look forward to the new mags but now they are the same old stuff since we have all these production 450's. Not to knock the new 450s, I had YFZ450 for a few years but I would be nice if the mags could mix it up like the car mags do. Example is you could see a tricked out 65 Mustang and a 2010 in a Mustang mag with all the hop ups and special builds. Now if Dirtwheels and others would start covering stuff from the 80's based models like Banshee's, 250R's, Quadracer's and all the cool trikes. Even OEM restorations of quads and trikes would be cool, just something different.

Sweet dude. I think I saw your pic and the mag is at my work and I will be off till after Jan 1st so If no one post a pic I will scan and send in then. What is funny I I have ben a Dirtwheels and ATV Action subscriber and there predicessors since 1982 and I used to look forward to the new mags but now they are the same old stuff since we have all these production 450's. Not to knock the new 450s, I had YFZ450 for a few years but I would be nice if the mags could mix it up like the car mags do. Example is you could see a tricked out 65 Mustang and a 2010 in a Mustang mag with all the hop ups and special builds. Now if Dirtwheels and others would start covering stuff from the 80's based models like Banshee's, 250R's, Quadracer's and all the cool trikes. Even OEM restorations of quads and trikes would be cool, just something different.

Exactly bro! and thats what i am, the quad fmxer on a banshee that shoots 10 feet flames out the back while doin a stale fish suran wrap 30+ feet in the air! I get 10 times more attention than the 2 wheeler 4 strokers when i do fmx shows with them. why? because how often do you see a banshee throwing down like that? And when you get big compliments and catch the attention of people like cowboy kenny bartrum and united fmx, you know your spicing things up and on the right track of going some where. Hell, i got dirt wheels to take an interest in me and the old mighty banshee, and take up some space in their magazine. thats one small step for me and one big step for the banshee!:clap:

Exactly bro! and thats what i am, the quad fmxer on a banshee that shoots 10 feet flames out the back while doin a stale fish suran wrap 30+ feet in the air! I get 10 times more attention than the 2 wheeler 4 strokers when i do fmx shows with them. why? because how often do you see a banshee throwing down like that? And when you get big compliments and catch the attention of people like cowboy kenny bartrum and united fmx, you know your spicing things up and on the right track of going some where. Hell, i got dirt wheels to take an interest in me and the old mighty banshee, and take up some space in their magazine. thats one small step for me and one big step for the banshee!:clap:

A few pics in my gallery

i thought i saw you in there when i got my mag. good job! thats pretty cool being put in a good magazine like that i can imagine.

If any of you sponsors out there really want to help, then I am in desperate need of after market upper and lower a- arms and a good set of after market shocks and anything else you want to help me with. I have lots of upcoming shows and I can definitely throw your name out there.

I hope we can do business together because I'm only getting more popular as I go... :cheers: